06-15-2016, 04:43 PM #1
WWSASZ V3
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I made a post a few days ago about mr niato's tool fucking my pc, and that I was pretty sure there was a virus.

well, It may have been from something else (i haven't downloaded any other exe's, so it must be that), but I've found it, the PC is running slow as fuck, so i open task manager to see nearly 500 "SixEngine.exe(32-Bit)" open, and more are still being opened,

i try to delete it using FileASSASSIN (beacuse it is blanked out, so i can't delete it normally) and it ends all the tasks, but it can't delete it. more are being opened still.

I try to delete it as an admin, and through cmd administrator, they all fail.

So i back up all my important shieeeet to a USB, and wipe the hard drive.

my pc screen is fucked from when i dropped it, so i have it hooked up to a tv via hdmi cable,

the wipe (only factory settings, not OS too) says it will only take a few minutes, however nothing is being displayed on the tv, and it says no signal.

10 mins pass and still nothing, so i shut down the PC, but when i reboot it, nothing shows up, i tried this multiple times.

when i close the lid, it doesn't sleep, screen stays on(can see light), and i can hear the fan.

maybe i've fucked it over by interrupting the wipe?

what do i do?

EDIT: I left it on over night too, so it's definitely not still wiping, and I'm on Windows 8.1
Last edited by WWSASZ V3 ; 06-15-2016 at 04:47 PM.
06-15-2016, 06:55 PM #2
Daddy
[move][hide]:fa:[/hi
definitely corrupted it bro. maybe try booting an os from a usb then trying it that way?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo