07-05-2016, 07:48 PM #1
Red
Life In Technicolor
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I am asking this for those who actually have Alienware. Is it worth it? I've heard that it's not very good for it's price. Is that a certainty or what?
07-05-2016, 10:29 PM #2
Originally posted by Frodo View Post
I am asking this for those who actually have Alienware. Is it worth it? I've heard that it's not very good for it's price. Is that a certainty or what?

Honestly no. I sold my Alienware laptop and built my own pc.

The following user thanked WetNoodle for this useful post:

Red
07-06-2016, 06:41 AM #3
Default Avatar
Oneup
Originally posted by Frodo View Post
I am asking this for those who actually have Alienware. Is it worth it? I've heard that it's not very good for it's price. Is that a certainty or what?

You don't have to own one to know it's a waste of money.
07-06-2016, 06:49 AM #4
Red
Life In Technicolor
Originally posted by 1UP View Post
You don't have to own one to know it's a waste of money.

I wouldn't know since I've never had one. I was thinking about getting one but since there isn't a positive post about it so far then I guess I'm saving money. Smile
07-07-2016, 01:09 AM #5
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Alienware is a complete waste of money and a gimmick. You're much better off buying parts and building your own PC.

If you HAVE to go the laptop route, you can get a far better laptop for less than the price of a crappy Alienware one.
07-09-2016, 08:51 AM #6
I got a MSI Laptop Over a alien-ware one
07-09-2016, 11:14 PM #7
I would get something like MSI rather than an alienware.
07-10-2016, 01:06 AM #8
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Red View Post

well its a laptop with pretty competative hardware. usually has good warranty. usually 2-300 over price unless you catch a sale
07-11-2016, 10:59 PM #9
KillerStrafe
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Red View Post

Ive had one, ill tell you its one of the most over rated brands in the computing industry, they use the popularity and cool logo to get people to buy their over priced products. Just buy your own.

The following user thanked KillerStrafe for this useful post:

Red
07-16-2016, 01:16 PM #10
Alienware is for peasants

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo