Post: MAC Help: Need direction into installing VM on my mac, with windows...
08-12-2016, 10:04 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, so i am a mac owner, and love this machine to death. but I'm missing the windows side. I am wanting to install it because i want to set up my own bots for pokemon go and possibly other games. So can you guys and girls please lead me into the right direction. thanks in advanced!
08-12-2016, 10:20 PM #2
Originally posted by WhiskyAndCoke View Post
Hey guys, so i am a mac owner, and love this machine to death. but I'm missing the windows side. I am wanting to install it because i want to set up my own bots for pokemon go and possibly other games. So can you guys and girls please lead me into the right direction. thanks in advanced!

Use bootcamp instead. It will allow you to run and use both mac and windows. It will give you the option to choose from which one you want to use each time you reboot the laptop.
You must login or register to view this content. Text tutorial.

Video tutorial.
08-13-2016, 04:10 PM #3
Jincos
Do a barrel roll!
Like Madman said, if your Mac is compatible with Bootcamp then go ahead and use it but if it's not then I recommend You must login or register to view this content.. You'll need an Windows ISO but I don't think I'm allowed to link it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo