01-16-2010, 06:45 AM #1
Default Avatar
vivivi
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Question:
1: Could I enjoy DVD videos on my iPod/iPhone/PSP and other portable devices?
2: Could I share my DVD clips on YouTube/Myspace with people all over the world?
3: Could I listen to the DVD music on my MP3 players?
4: Could I put my DVD on my portable devices on my Mac OS X?

Answer:
Most DVDs are .VOB format which can not be supported by most portable devices. You can only upload .FLV video format to YouTube/Myspace. Video and audio of the DVD can not be separated without a tool. So most people can only watch their DVDs on DVD player and computers. But you can use third party You must login or register to view this content. to solve the questions above. You can also use a You must login or register to view this content. to rip your dvd to your portable devides supported video on Mac OS X.

This step-by-step guide shows you how to do it. It includes three parts.
Part 1: How to rip and edit DVD to MP4, AVI, RM, 3GP, WMV, MKV, etc.
Part 2: How to put DVD clips on YouTube and Myspace.
Part 3: How to extract music from DVD and enjoy it on iPod and other MP3 players.
Part 4: How to rip dvd to popular video on Mac OS X.

Part 1: How to rip DVD to iPod/PSP/iPhone/Zune…

Step 0: Install and run You must login or register to view this content..
Step 1: Click “Load DVD” button to load your DVD.
This professional DVD Ripper can load three DVD source, you can load your DVD from DVD drive, DVD folder in your PC and also IFO file.

You must login or register to view this content.

Step 2: Select the output video format you want from the “Profile” drop-down list.
This DVD Ripper can rip your DVD to almost any video formats supported by iPod Classic, iPod Touch, iPod Nano 4, PSP, iPhone (3G), iPhone, Zune, Zune 2, Blackberry, Nokia, Creative Zen, Sony Walkman, iRiver PMP, Archos, PS3, Apple TV, Xbox, iPAQ, Pocket PC, Mobile Phone, etc.

Step 3: Edit your DVD
1: Capture your favorite picture.
If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot” opinion. Just click the “Snapshot” button the image will be saved and you can click the “File” next to “Snapshot” button to open your picture. You can select the destination of the picture by clicking the “Preferences” button.

2: Merge videos into one file.
Just check the “merge into one file” option if you want to merge the selected contents into one file As default the merged file is named after the first selected file (either a title or a chapter)

3: Video Effecting
Click the “Effect” button and a dialog pops up, you can set your video effect here.
Brightness: Drag and click the Brightness adjustment bar to set the brightness of the video.
Contrast: Drag and click the Contrast adjustment bar to set the contrast of the video.
Saturation: Drag and click the Saturation adjustment bar to set the saturation of the video.
Volume: Drag the Volume adjustment bar to set the volume of the audio.

4: Crop video
There are two methods available to crop your video:
Method 1: Crop by selecting a crop mode
Select a crop mode in the Crop Mode drop-down list and click OK to save the crop. There are seven pre-set crop modes for your choice: No Crop, Cut off Top and Bottom black edges, Cut off Top black edge, Cut off Bottom black edge, Cut off Left and Right black edges, Cut off All black edges and Custom. For "Custom", it allows you to customize your movie according to your needs. To crop your movie video, you can just drag your mouse cursor from four sides and four angles.
Method 2: Crop by setting the crop values
There are four crop values on the lower right part of the crop window: Top, Bottom, Left and Right. You can set each value to crop your movie video, and the crop frame will move accordingly.

Note: Before you start to crop your movie video, you can select an output aspect ratio from the Zoom Mode. There are four choices available: Keep Original, Full Screen, 16:9 and 4:3. After you select an output aspect ratio and finish the crop, the result can be previewed in the Preview window of the program main interface.

Part 2: How to put DVD clips on YouTube and Myspace.
With Aiseesoft DVD Ripper you can rip any your DVD to YouTube and Myspace supported FLV formats easily. You can also upload only a clip of your DVD movie.

Step 0: Run Aiseesoft DVD Ripper and load your DVD.
Step 1: Click the “Trim” button and a dialog pops up. You can set the time of the clip here.

Set Start Time
Enter the start time in the Start Time box and click OK or drag slider bar under the Preview window and start time will be shown in the Start Time box for your reference.
Set End Time
Enter the end time in the Set End Time box and click OK or drag slider bar under the Preview window and the end time will be shown in the Set End Time box for your reference.
After you set the end time, the length of the captured clip will be shown in the Select Length box for your reference. You can Click the “Convert” button to convert your DVD.
After the completion of conversion you can upload the clip onto YouTube and Myspace and share them with people of the whole world.

Part 3: How to rip DVD to MP3, M4A, AAC for iPod and MP3 players.

Step 1: Run Aiseesoft DVD Ripper and load your DVD.
Step 2: Select audio formats and audio track.
You can select audio formats and audio track from their drop-down list respectably.

Step 3: Click “Convert” button to start the conversion.
In a short while the conversion will be finished and you can put your audio to your iPod Touch/Nano 4/Classic and other MP3 players

Part 4: How to rip dvd to popular video on Mac OS X.

Step 1: Launch DVD Ripper for Mac (You must login or register to view this content.or You must login or register to view this content.)and add DVD Movie
Click the "Load DVD" button, and navigate to the DVD folder of the movie you want to add from your hard disc or DVD-ROM, open DVD folder, select VIDEO_TS folder and click OK.
Or, click the "Load IFO" button, find the DVD folder of the movie you want to add from your hard disc or DVD-ROM, open your DVD folder, open the VIDEO_TS folder, select all IFO files and click OK.

Step 3: Video Settings
You can set the output video destination and also set the parameters of your output video to get the best image/sound quality.

Note:
Some editing functions are also available such as Trim, Crop, Merge and so on for your to edit your dvd movie.

Step 3: Start Conversion
When output settings are done, click the "Convert" button to start converting your Movies. You can choose to shut down your computer or open the output folder after the conversion.

Now all is OK! Just try it.

More Tools:
08-13-2020, 07:39 AM #2
Both You must login or register to view this content. or You must login or register to view this content. will rip and do some simple editing to the video. And they're free.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo