10-07-2016, 07:21 PM #1
Whitedodge00
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everyone, I just recently got a PC to start gaming with. I've also got a PS4. My question is are there any headsets compatible with both? I'd rather not have to have two separate ones. Preferably Razer since I've got the Death Adder Chroma and Black Widow Chroma.
10-08-2016, 12:15 PM #2
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by Whitedodge00 View Post
Hey everyone, I just recently got a PC to start gaming with. I've also got a PS4. My question is are there any headsets compatible with both? I'd rather not have to have two separate ones. Preferably Razer since I've got the Death Adder Chroma and Black Widow Chroma.

You must login or register to view this content. a really good headset a quick amazon search would have found it
10-08-2016, 06:01 PM #3
Toxic
former staff
Hey everyone, I just recently got a PC to start gaming with. I've also got a PS4. My question is are there any headsets compatible with both? I'd rather not have to have two separate ones. Preferably Razer since I've got the Death Adder Chroma and Black Widow Chroma.

A40's?
10-08-2016, 08:12 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod

Astros are pretty good for PC and Consoles. I usually run them on my PC when I play online games.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo