09-21-2008, 12:57 AM #1
DaleD-
Skilled Typer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Which one is the best and why ?
09-21-2008, 02:42 AM #2
XP out of 3 vista has many problems and i dont like mac just because im not used to it if linux was added to the list i would choose that no doubt windows is shit

EDIT - Moved to computer lounge
09-21-2008, 12:38 PM #3
Oc
****ING NINJA SHIT
mac is good for photoshop, XP is good for everything and vista is (how do i say) shit?

-Oc
09-21-2008, 12:54 PM #4
In my opinion, as i have experienced all 3 it all really depends on what you want it for, and the size of your wallet.

Mac is good for design as it has a very foolproof layout, also it can be good for 'social' uses, for example managing photos or recording music or making videos. However it isn't that good for games, although freeware games are plentiful but generally crap or old.

Windows Vista has a lot of 'windows eye candy' which CAN clog up RAM, but can be turned off using DOS apparently, but is much better for gaming than mac os. But again, has a lot of work to be as popular as xp.

Whereas XP does everything and anything and has a wide range of user adaptability, so it all depends on what you want really.

sorry for the long post!!!

plaz +rep if this helped
09-22-2008, 06:39 PM #5
laTex
WutDaFish?
lmao no prob space munky i think that windows xp with a vista or macintosh skin is great and really mac is also really good i'm probably gonna buy a mac for my own this year .
09-23-2008, 03:21 AM #6
magglass1
S3rv0r @dm1n
Originally posted by elajes View Post
lmao no prob space munky i think that windows xp with a vista or macintosh skin is great and really mac is also really good i'm probably gonna buy a mac for my own this year .

I disagree. I prefer (and use) Windows XP Pro with the classic theme (think Windows 2000). I personally hate the Windows XP theme and always change it to the classic theme on all my computers. It's ugly, plus it wastes screen space and resources. The Vista theme is okay, but chances are if I used Vista I'd end up reverting to the classic theme but keep transparency effects or w/e the hell they have in Vista.

Linux is best, but Linux lacks support for decent graphics drivers needed for games and other applications. So if you need good graphics support go with XP.
09-27-2008, 02:52 PM #7
laTex
WutDaFish?
ow allright thx for the advice magglass i appreciate it .
09-28-2008, 03:28 PM #8
i've had xp and i've used macs plenty of times but i have to say i prefer Vista althougt i do like xp and mac

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo