07-30-2010, 12:13 PM #1
woodie2k8
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i play fifa alot and i play manager mode all the time , i dont like playing online its boring , and the team thing you can buy off the ps Store , i had on fifa09 and didnt like it .

so i was just wondering what some of you guys do to try and make manager mode more fun , challenging and exciting.
i play on proffesional and win about 4.0 each game but i tried to play on world class and seemed abit harder and i was struggling to win. i just wana no if theirs any thing i can do to try make it more fun
07-30-2010, 05:30 PM #2
Bromod
Banned
Make a virtual pro and Start manager mode with a bad team and sign him up , for example i started a while ago with Crewe Alexander ... Don't play FIFA if you think your bored , switch games or go offline , play FIFA when you feel like its a luxury or a fun game

Play with mates

Play Online Team play , where lots of people play and you choose one person to control the whole game , play with mates in online team play

Make your own team with friends , or just join a good one , then play other teams from around the world :\

Put your headset on and have some good bant with everyone in your team. etc

The following user thanked Bromod for this useful post:

davirus_
07-31-2010, 02:55 PM #3
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
You should try the hardest difficulty if your winning 4.0 every game how is that fun? try legend its hard and you have to work for the goals :black:
08-03-2010, 09:42 PM #4
Spaz-
i HaZ mY ☆GET ME ANOTHA 1
yea, go someone that is 1/2 star and put on world class, then work your way up the leagues, and it should get easier

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo