10-02-2010, 12:27 AM #1
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys, i know it's a bit early for this but i was wondering if any PS3 user has a Virtual Pro (VP) gamesave with the VP being 50-100% completed?

If so could you post one here?

For those who don't know, the VP data is in the Personal settings 1 gamesave in a file named SYS-DATA
(or atleast it used to be in Fifa 10)

Thanks in advanced to anyone who can help.
I will be trying to max mine out and so if i get there first i'll post my save here
Last edited by RedZebra ; 10-02-2010 at 12:42 AM.
10-04-2010, 09:57 PM #47
gflizzo
Save Point
my man joe1992 is right! this is not an easy one to crackEek

i know that there are "clones" out there, but until u can convince one of em to show/tell how it was done, i think it'll remain a mystery.....unfortunately!

still tryin, but if u hear anything....PLEASE SHARE!!!! lol
10-04-2010, 11:13 PM #48
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
There are clones?
Are you sure?
there are discrepencies in the param files from different accounts which i think is to do with the account it belongs to, and i'm trying to find packets in the SYS-DATA that match this. but as of yet i can't find any.
and as the SYS-DATA is soo different on each save i have no idea where to go next.
The only way i can think of at the moment that would make swapping saves possible is a jailbroken ps3 and transfering the SYS-DATA accross after the game has loaded.
but as i don't have means to JB my ps3 i can't test this theory.
I'm pretty sure that some of the Better COD hackers would be able to figure this out in a very short ammount of time but untill then we need some more ideas!

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Right Guys i thought I'd figured it out for a while but then i got the error message again :(
The method i was sure was going to work was changing the crc32 hash on the new data to match the data we'd replaced.

It didn't work!

i thought for a while maybe some sort of verification was going on between ea servers and the ps3 to determine whether your save was legit or not, but i soon figured out that you can unplug your Ethernet and you can still play legit files fine and copied ones are still corrupted.

i thought the CRC32 method would work because it's basically the same method used for the xbox 360.

the only thing the xbox 360 hack does different is it changes the profile data to match the account it will be used on. unfortunately i can't for the life of me find out how to do this for the ps3 save.

any help would be much appreciated
10-05-2010, 01:07 AM #49
Originally posted by Joe1992W View Post
There are clones?
Are you sure?
there are discrepencies in the param files from different accounts which i think is to do with the account it belongs to, and i'm trying to find packets in the SYS-DATA that match this. but as of yet i can't find any.
and as the SYS-DATA is soo different on each save i have no idea where to go next.
The only way i can think of at the moment that would make swapping saves possible is a jailbroken ps3 and transfering the SYS-DATA accross after the game has loaded.
but as i don't have means to JB my ps3 i can't test this theory.
I'm pretty sure that some of the Better COD hackers would be able to figure this out in a very short ammount of time but untill then we need some more ideas!

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Right Guys i thought I'd figured it out for a while but then i got the error message again :(
The method i was sure was going to work was changing the crc32 hash on the new data to match the data we'd replaced.

It didn't work!

i thought for a while maybe some sort of verification was going on between ea servers and the ps3 to determine whether your save was legit or not, but i soon figured out that you can unplug your Ethernet and you can still play legit files fine and copied ones are still corrupted.

i thought the CRC32 method would work because it's basically the same method used for the xbox 360.

the only thing the xbox 360 hack does different is it changes the profile data to match the account it will be used on. unfortunately i can't for the life of me find out how to do this for the ps3 save.

any help would be much appreciated

unfortunately i cant help you but im just posting to say thanks for your efforts so far :y:
10-06-2010, 11:35 AM #50
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
Still don't have a working method and i haven't made any measurable progress.
Need the help from somebody who has experience hacking encrypted saves.
10-07-2010, 07:57 PM #51
Ciaranutd
I am error
anything ??
10-07-2010, 10:22 PM #52
xCoRRoSivE
Save Point
I hope someone can come find a way to get it working soon :(
10-07-2010, 10:47 PM #53
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
Nothing yet. i have another idea on how i might possible do it.
but after doing the xbox version for 2 people i know that even if he method is followed perfectly sometimes the data still doesn't work, things like deleting your save after you have copied it to your memory stick seems for some reason to stop errors on xbox ( atleast it did for me)
for my idea i need a hacking tool that will do a specific thing and i don't know if such a program exists yet

The following user thanked RedZebra for this useful post:

ih8salisbury
10-07-2010, 11:02 PM #54
Takerluke
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Joe1992W View Post
Nothing yet. i have another idea on how i might possible do it.
but after doing the xbox version for 2 people i know that even if he method is followed perfectly sometimes the data still doesn't work, things like deleting your save after you have copied it to your memory stick seems for some reason to stop errors on xbox ( atleast it did for me)
for my idea i need a hacking tool that will do a specific thing and i don't know if such a program exists yet

Hello Joe

I have some experiance in hacking fifa games, However i think this year is a bit different could it be that the only be a matter of figuring out how the data reconises its curupted like for example the time it was edited?
10-07-2010, 11:07 PM #55
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
if they were trying to stop hackers, they would realsie that the time modified can easily be falsified,
in the xbox method the save file contains information regarding which xbox the save came from and which uaer id the save came from and these need to be changed to the recipients for the hack to work, i feel that the ps3 save has been changed for this fifa to do the exact same thing, i either need to find how modio reeds the save file which seems like nonsense in a hex editor and how that may be transferable to the ps3 save, or how to decrypt the ps3 save.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo