10-16-2010, 10:07 PM #1
ad4m
CodeDare
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I looked around and didn't notice anyone else doing this. I had a 89 rated CAM on the ps3 and then it 'disappeared' this morning. After being pissed off for a while I decided to boost one back up

Basically I have created a team of all 4'1 stocky fat players in a custom team. If you head over to You must login or register to view this content. you can 'bookmark' my boost team. Search for 'Code' and it's a team called Code Boost created by d4re. Once you bookmark this team you can then load FIFA. (you will need to sign up for a ea account if you haven't already in order to bookmark I believe)

Once in go to: My FIFA > Creation Centre and it will download this team. From here you can then go to edit team management and ruin their formation like usual methods.

Now you can boost your pro against 4'1 which is smaller than what's possible in create new player on the ps3. Play whatever game time suits you and world class/legendary will be even easier than ever before with these super small players. Freekicks are even easier to score as it's near impossible to hit the wall with a decent amount of power.

With the assistance of this team I've got my virtual pro back up to 85 CAM in no time. Just a bit more to go and it's been much easier/quicker than the last time I did it properly!

Hope this helps.

The following 5 users say thank you to ad4m for this useful post:

EnD*, GoonerSam, ih8salisbury, Neymar, zetec
10-28-2010, 07:12 PM #11
ad4m
CodeDare
No problem at all. Glad it's helping out more people than just me now! (121 bookmarks at last check)
10-28-2010, 07:39 PM #12
xCoRRoSivE
Save Point
Playing against this team is hilarious
10-28-2010, 08:34 PM #13
sawyer928
Pokemon Trainer
WTF they can score freekicks! and barge me off the ball :(
i dont like this ahhaha
i sitll win 10 plus nil ahahaha
10-29-2010, 10:34 AM #14
ad4m
CodeDare
I must admit I used this team to get my "keep a cool in a pen shootout" and they ended up beating me on pens haha.

Other than that you can build up the 'win x amount of games' by just playing 2min halves. This is also good to get the x amount of games with 50/75% percentage pass completion.
10-29-2010, 12:27 PM #15
yea i did that but everytime the sub is changing my game froozes and i got to restart the game and the accomplishment that i did don`t save :(
10-29-2010, 12:37 PM #16
ad4m
CodeDare
The only reason it would freeze when they are making a sub is if your lineup has glitched and they only have 6 players. This means when they try and sub (one goes off the field) it crashes the game because there isn't enough players on the pitch.
10-29-2010, 07:54 PM #17
GoonerSam
Who’s Jim Erased?
HOLY SHlT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AD4M I DID IT! I FINALLY GOT THROUGH TO EA AND THEY LINKED MY ACCOUNTS!!

I'LL HAVE THAT 85 IN NO TIME!
Last edited by GoonerSam ; 10-30-2010 at 09:05 PM.
10-30-2010, 09:09 PM #18
GoonerSam
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Kevin1231 View Post
I use the CYA boosting team

I believe you mean the BYA Boosting Team, Not the CYA Outie

:mudkip:
11-04-2010, 01:23 PM #19
ad4m
CodeDare
Haven't been back to this thread for a while but glad it's working for you!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo