10-16-2010, 10:17 PM #1
xStefan
< ^ > < ^ >
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU users
i have done alot of research on fifa 11 ps3 and i have found there is a problem i experience it myself
i will be playing at it will just laggg/freeze it can do it up to 5 times a game and its just getting worse

if you know anything about this post and leave ur comments if u heard about it
10-16-2010, 11:43 PM #2
Try deleting the Game utility data, if that doesnt help, try another account on your ps3 to see if its the disc.
10-17-2010, 02:23 AM #3
RedZebra
Error… Cat invasion!
My game hasn't frozen yet but i do get lag and it seems to be when substitutes are made.
also when the game starts up sometimes it doesn't load trophies and just crashes :(
10-17-2010, 03:05 AM #4
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by Stefang View Post
Hello NGU users
i have done alot of research on fifa 11 ps3 and i have found there is a problem i experience it myself
i will be playing at it will just laggg/freeze it can do it up to 5 times a game and its just getting worse

Do you have a PS3 SLIM or a FAT? I'm guessing you have a slim.
10-17-2010, 03:10 AM #5
once in a while i get freezing problems in fifa 11 with the xbox 360.
10-17-2010, 03:20 PM #6
Hi guys, new here and just having a peruse.

Thought I'd let you know that the 'micro-pauses' issue (as EA call it), is a known problem and being looked into by the EA team. Below is an official thread with more info about known bugs in the game.

You must login or register to view this content.
10-17-2010, 05:47 PM #7
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
It happend on fifa 10 though.
11-02-2010, 09:01 PM #8
mzmann
Haxor!
Originally posted by Stefang View Post
Hello NGU users

I guess you talk about online games, because you get lagg. I got some questions. Can you easily join every game a friend invites you for? Because mostly if you can't join those 1v1 games it has most of the time to do with your NAT Type. if this also happens to you, then maybe this can help.

''NAT (Network address translation) is a networking concept used by the router to share one public IP address on to multiple private addresses.''

There are 3 types of NAT issues that you may face while playing online games.

Open – This means the settings on the router are good and you are able to play the online games.

Moderate – In this case you can talk to other players online who have open or moderate NAT.

Strict – In this case you can not talk to the players who have moderate or strict NAT.

How to set the NAT type to open ?

Reduce the MTU size on the router to 1365.

If you have a old router then it will be better that you upgrade the firmware of the router.

You will need to open some ports on the router, you can find the ports you need in your FIFA11 guide book.

To change the settings on the router you will need to access the router set up page.

Thanks if this helped for you or anyone elseSmile
11-02-2010, 10:04 PM #9
xStefan
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by mzmann View Post
I guess you talk about online games, because you get lagg. I got some questions. Can you easily join every game a friend invites you for? Because mostly if you can't join those 1v1 games it has most of the time to do with your NAT Type. if this also happens to you, then maybe this can help.

''NAT (Network address translation) is a networking concept used by the router to share one public IP address on to multiple private addresses.''

There are 3 types of NAT issues that you may face while playing online games.

Open – This means the settings on the router are good and you are able to play the online games.

no its just offline and ive traded fifa in now beacuse of it
Moderate – In this case you can talk to other players online who have open or moderate NAT.

Strict – In this case you can not talk to the players who have moderate or strict NAT.

How to set the NAT type to open ?

Reduce the MTU size on the router to 1365.

If you have a old router then it will be better that you upgrade the firmware of the router.

You will need to open some ports on the router, you can find the ports you need in your FIFA11 guide book.

To change the settings on the router you will need to access the router set up page.

Thanks if this helped for you or anyone elseSmile

its offline the problem i have traded my fifa in beacuse of this google it fifa 11 freezing problems
11-03-2010, 12:47 AM #10
Like I said they're fixing it. Patch will be out mid-November apparently. I know it's over a month after release, but better than never.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo