Post: Get Fifa 11 Virtual Pro Gamesave Here 99.9% Done [PS3]
11-05-2010, 01:55 PM #1
trammixigoo
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello.

This is my first time i do this, so hope i've done it right!

I've downloade the savegame and uploade the SYS-DATA.

I dont know how you should use it, but here it is.

It's 99.9% done. You only need to make 1 curled Free Kick. If you dont know how to do that, you should only hold R1+L3 Left/rigt up when you shot.

Hope it works. Good Luck

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by trammixigoo ; 11-05-2010 at 02:42 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to trammixigoo for this useful post:

evelexx, jamzyb, ShinigamiUzi, xd366
12-03-2010, 07:36 PM #38
mashud
Keeper
Originally posted by rocsoundz View Post
have you guys tried looking into the PARAM files instead of the SYS-DATA?? maybe theres something in that.

yea i looked at that theres a rumour about how the SYS-data file is linked with the param.SFO
12-04-2010, 03:39 AM #39
Saw this in a different site:

"There is a solution, you hex edit it or... make a new PS3 account / PSN account and upload it to your PS3 there. (That doesn't mean you'd have to use it there,) then you just copy it back to your original / regular account.

That's why I've been looking for Fifa 11 Game-saves.

(That's towards the corrupt data problem, where fifa 11 game-saves don't work.)

So you get the game-save.

Put it on USB, or whatever, copy it to a NEW or unused PS3 account. (Then PSN.)

Then you move it back over to your original account with PS3's "copy," that simple 'eh.

(And yeah, it'd be nice for someone to upload one.)

I'd upload but I'm only at 34% - If anyone's 40% - 50% + I suggest they upload so that people have something fair to at least work on before a 70 - 100's released. "

Has anyone tried this?
12-04-2010, 08:23 PM #40
mashud
Keeper
Originally posted by newyorkgiants14 View Post
Saw this in a different site:

"There is a solution, you hex edit it or... make a new PS3 account / PSN account and upload it to your PS3 there. (That doesn't mean you'd have to use it there,) then you just copy it back to your original / regular account.

That's why I've been looking for Fifa 11 Game-saves.

(That's towards the corrupt data problem, where fifa 11 game-saves don't work.)

So you get the game-save.

Put it on USB, or whatever, copy it to a NEW or unused PS3 account. (Then PSN.)

Then you move it back over to your original account with PS3's "copy," that simple 'eh.

(And yeah, it'd be nice for someone to upload one.)

I'd upload but I'm only at 34% - If anyone's 40% - 50% + I suggest they upload so that people have something fair to at least work on before a 70 - 100's released. "

Has anyone tried this?

Ive tryd dis dont work 4 me can somebody else help
12-05-2010, 07:30 PM #41
markinatorz
Gym leader
I've been looking into this also (i am not experienced at all) I looked at the PARAM's as said a couple of posts above and a small way down in PARAM.pdf In the 00000340 row (field?) it says rSYS-DATA. Maybe to hack a 100% virtual pro you may have to make the PARAM and the SYS-DATA match each other so it is uncorrupted.

Like I said I am inexperienced and this maybe completely wrong but I just thought i'd let everyone know what I found Smile

EDIT: I have also found that in 00000240 it says rPARAM.sfo, they may all have to match up
12-14-2010, 12:29 AM #42
grant125
WE ALL LOVE LEEDS
shame hunter or unknown dnt play fifa haha otherwise this would of been done yrs ago lol
12-14-2010, 01:10 AM #43
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by jamesosborne View Post
Hey guys, I am workin hard on finding a way to get this to work, I think I am gettin pretty close, been using a HEX code reader, and what it does is basically break down the SYS-DATA file into numbers and letters. what I originally done was look at 2 different SYS-DATA files to see if any numbers or letters were different, and found out that they were completely different..../facepalm :/which wasn't what I wanted at all.

so...what I did after was copy my SYS-DATA, save it to my computer, then complete a few more accomplishments and save the SYS-DATA file again, and look at the 2 different files, and I believe what I have found out may work. Smile
most of the numbers and letters were the same accept for about 10 rows which I believe is the part that I will need to change to make it possible to copy to another PS3.

I am working very hard, so if anyone has found out anything, could you please let me know as it will be one step closer to cracking this slight snag.

Cheers Guys

We've heared it before mate, blah blah.
12-15-2010, 10:45 PM #44
Default Avatar
Deego
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
We've heared it before mate, blah blah.

At least hes trying. The more people trying to figure it out the faster (if at all) the hack will come.
12-15-2010, 11:33 PM #45
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by Deego View Post
At least hes trying. The more people trying to figure it out the faster (if at all) the hack will come.

But it's all aload of bullshit.
12-16-2010, 11:48 AM #46
Originally posted by AhmeeD View Post
can you give email of EA ?

i need to talk with them about many mistakes in FIFA 11

please

try checking the EA Sports FIFA section on the EA website ?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo