12-11-2010, 10:47 AM #1
Spaz-
i HaZ mY ☆GET ME ANOTHA 1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok, so i will be buying everything and anything for vbux, contracts, fitness, players coins, post what you have too offer me and ill quote you back how uch vbux i think its worth
~Spaz
12-16-2010, 11:11 PM #11
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by Spaz
EPL Players Winky Winky

Nah, go none for you mate I want all the ones I got :wub:
12-17-2010, 09:55 PM #12
Spaz-
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
Nah, go none for you mate I want all the ones I got :wub:

why post in the first place then? post booster.
12-18-2010, 02:25 AM #13
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
why post in the first place then? post booster.

Obviously if you made the right offer for one of my player I would have sold it? It's common sence if you think about it mate.
12-18-2010, 09:12 AM #14
Spaz-
Obviously if you made the right offer for one of my player I would have sold it? It's common sence if you think about it mate.

in your first post, you posted torres, which you msking the offer for torres for all my vbux, then you said no? yeah, post booster.
12-18-2010, 07:01 PM #15
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
in your first post, you posted torres, which you msking the offer for torres for all my vbux, then you said no? yeah, post booster.

Tbh, you clearly have the brain of a four year old. Don't understand anything lmao you make me laugh at your smartness :carling: if anyone is post booting it's you matey moo, You're the one screaming ''post booster'' everybody knows that they report the user, not scream it around on your thread. Also you make stupid offers for top players, you may aswell call that post boosting.

The following user thanked iWarrior for this useful post:

kaduna
12-22-2010, 11:40 PM #16
Spaz-
Tbh, you clearly have the brain of a four year old. Don't understand anything lmao you make me laugh at your smartness :carling: if anyone is post booting it's you matey moo, You're the one screaming ''post booster'' everybody knows that they report the user, not scream it around on your thread. Also you make stupid offers for top players, you may aswell call that post boosting.

it was you who could quite clearly see the amount of vbux i had, yet you still posted torres? hmm? yes?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo