12-19-2010, 01:25 PM #1
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

This is my current team, but im thinking about swapping for something new, any ideas?
12-19-2010, 04:30 PM #2
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
That's one fast mother****in team haha, you sold probably buy a better striker than bent. He's fast but cannot finish the ball? maybe buy anelka or if you have the coins Drogba. Your teams pretty sick thought, no reason why you wouldn't have the coins Winky Winky
12-19-2010, 04:46 PM #3
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
That's one fast mother****in team haha, you sold probably buy a better striker than bent. He's fast but cannot finish the ball? maybe buy anelka or if you have the coins Drogba. Your teams pretty sick thought, no reason why you wouldn't have the coins Winky Winky

haha cheers, and yeah its just built around pace as i was sick of my serie A and Argentina sides being a tad on the slow side. and haha i wish, I've only got 5k coins, I've got no idea how to make money as everyone tells to me to buy someone and sell them on, then they never sell xD
12-19-2010, 06:21 PM #4
Original
League Champion
Originally posted by dutminat View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

This is my current team, but im thinking about swapping for something new, any ideas?

KICK Fletcher! Buy Yaya Toure, Chemistry goes up to 100 for sure.
Hart-Kompany-Yaya.. 3 players same club, 100 Chemistry.
+ Sell Clichy for 10K, Buy Leighton Baines, In-form 83.. I've got him, Hes a tough cookie Dancing
12-19-2010, 06:34 PM #5
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by liamhurly View Post
KICK Fletcher! Buy Yaya Toure, Chemistry goes up to 100 for sure.
Hart-Kompany-Yaya.. 3 players same club, 100 Chemistry.
+ Sell Clichy for 10K, Buy Leighton Baines, In-form 83.. I've got him, Hes a tough cookie Dancing

i know he's tough but hes no where near as fast and hes like 20k, im a poor man liam xD and yeah fletchers gonna be demoted to the bench when i get yaya Smile
12-19-2010, 06:42 PM #6
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
i know he's tough but hes no where near as fast and hes like 20k, im a poor man liam xD and yeah fletchers gonna be demoted to the bench when i get yaya Smile

Yaya is a tank! :carling:
12-19-2010, 06:44 PM #7
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Yaya is a tank! :carling:

agreed he is a machine, and i think im gonna take your advice on anelka mate, as soon as higuain sells then ill have the money for him, cheers for the help Smile
12-19-2010, 06:46 PM #8
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
agreed he is a machine, and i think im gonna take your advice on anelka mate, as soon as higuain sells then ill have the money for him, cheers for the help Smile

Glad to help, you could probably sell Higuain for 20G and grab Anelka for 20, last time I checked his his price was going down :dance:
12-19-2010, 06:48 PM #9
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Glad to help, you could probably sell Higuain for 20G and grab Anelka for 20, last time I checked his his price was going down :dance:

damn xD i put him up 10 mins ago for 25 xD but when i sold my argentina lot last week he sold for 30 xD
12-19-2010, 06:51 PM #10
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
damn xD i put him up 10 mins ago for 25 xD but when i sold my argentina lot last week he sold for 30 xD

Yeah 20K plus, I got mine for 20G tho :mudkip:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo