12-23-2010, 02:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just woundering if anyone one knows how to do it..i know there was one for 09 and 10 dont know about 11 If any one knows Just Leave post below Thanks:jim:
12-23-2010, 04:15 AM #2
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
It hasn't worked in 10 or 11 as of yet.

The following user thanked iWarrior for this useful post:

ant_uk_08
12-23-2010, 10:01 AM #3
izyehboy
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by 08 View Post
Just woundering if anyone one knows how to do it..i know there was one for 09 and 10 dont know about 11 If any one knows Just Leave post below Thanks:jim:

Uh it does work. Someone in my psn has celtic(!) with 98-95-97 rating... He can put players to 99 etc. I asked him how, but he explains so weird.
Maybe you find out, this is what he told me:
"remove squads/find ranked match and it asks to download squad. Download but dont save/edit squad/save squad then load"

When i get behind my ps3 (10 minutes) ill post his full message if i still got it.
Think hes bullshitting me though, cause when you go online it locks the squad and when you get out it loads your offline squad.
12-23-2010, 12:49 PM #4
if anyone give me 500k in fut i tell him how to do :rolleyes:
12-23-2010, 01:49 PM #5
markinatorz
Gym leader
Originally posted by strikers13 View Post
if anyone give me 500k in fut i tell him how to do :rolleyes:

Give proof you can do it and then ill consider
12-23-2010, 01:52 PM #6
Originally posted by markinatorz View Post
Give proof you can do it and then ill consider

no prob i hope it still work because since i play at fut i dont play in fifa normal mode ^^ give me your id in pm and if it work i add u and proof u it's work Winky Winky
12-23-2010, 04:20 PM #7
so i confirm it still work and i show it at markinatorz, if anyone interest by the trade 500k fut against the glitch pm me Winky Winky i could show u the glitch in action on ps3 before trading if u want a proof ^^
12-23-2010, 05:09 PM #8
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by izyehboy View Post
Uh it does work. Someone in my psn has celtic(!) with 98-95-97 rating... He can put players to 99 etc. I asked him how, but he explains so weird.
Maybe you find out, this is what he told me:
"remove squads/find ranked match and it asks to download squad. Download but dont save/edit squad/save squad then load"

When i get behind my ps3 (10 minutes) ill post his full message if i still got it.
Think hes bullshitting me though, cause when you go online it locks the squad and when you get out it loads your offline squad.

That's bullshit, it hasn't worked since 09 and wouldn't you think it would all be over youtube. He's probs bullshitting and change players to 99 is most likely his virtual pro.

The following user thanked iWarrior for this useful post:

Dutminator
12-23-2010, 05:12 PM #9
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
That's bullshit, it hasn't worked since 09 and wouldn't you think it would all be over youtube. He's probs bullshitting and change players to 99 is most likely his virtual pro.

haha mistake, in fifa09 it's where it work the best, u can use dreamteam glitch in all mode and ever the glith worked on the fiwc in fifa09...

actually in fifa11, it's just work on ranking games Smile but people who use the glitch for show a team with 99 99 99 are idiot, if u use the glitch try to do this in secret and have be the same level than the team that u use ^^
Last edited by strikers13 ; 12-23-2010 at 05:14 PM.
12-23-2010, 05:14 PM #10
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by strikers13 View Post
haha mistake, in fifa09 it's where it work the best, u can use dreamteam glitch in all mode and ever in the glith worked on the fiwc in fifa09...

actually in fifa11, it's just work on ranking games Smile

How do you do it on fifa11?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo