01-11-2011, 10:10 PM #1
cmms07
Error… Cat invasion!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); OK I heard about a way not sure if its been posted but heres a tutorial
only works for ps3
Step 1- Make a second user on your playstation

Step 2-Go back to main account and buy 2 bronze packs

Step 3-Take everything from those 2 packs and post it for sale 350 starting bid 400 buy it now

Step 4-Go to your other account and start up ultimate team

Step 5-discard all of your playes and u should have a little over 400 coins

Step 6-Go to the market and put settings as bronze Auction 350 min and 350 max buy it now min 400 and max 400

Step 7-Search and you should find item very quickly with these specifications just click buy it now

Step 8-Delete your ultimate team on your SECOND ACCOUNT and make another and repeat steps 5-7 over again until you have bought all items you posted giving you a big profit

Does take patience but is the quickest consistent way of earning money and can be repeated as many times as you like. I have made 40k doing this in a small amount of time so try it if u want:bro:
01-11-2011, 10:16 PM #2
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by cmms07 View Post
OK I heard about a way not sure if its been posted but heres a tutorial
only works for ps3
Step 1- Make a second user on your playstation

Step 2-Go back to main account and buy 2 bronze packs

Step 3-Take everything from those 2 packs and post it for sale 350 starting bid 400 buy it now

Step 4-Go to your other account and start up ultimate team

Step 5-discard all of your playes and u should have a little over 400 coins

Step 6-Go to the market and put settings as bronze Auction 350 min and 350 max buy it now min 400 and max 400

Step 7-Search and you should find item very quickly with these specifications just click buy it now

Step 8-Delete your ultimate team on your SECOND ACCOUNT and make another and repeat steps 5-7 over again until you have bought all items you posted giving you a big profit

Does take patience but is the quickest consistent way of earning money and can be repeated as many times as you like. I have made 40k doing this in a small amount of time so try it if u want:bro:

You don't get them two packs unless you played or created your fifa 10 ultimate team two weeks before the release of fifa 11 UT.
01-11-2011, 10:19 PM #3
cmms07
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
You don't get them two packs unless you played or created your fifa 10 ultimate team two weeks before the release of fifa 11 UT.

no no no no you purchase them from the store on your first account and every item from the packs you sell :y:
01-11-2011, 10:26 PM #4
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
no no no no you purchase them from the store on your first account and every item from the packs you sell :y:

I don't get it lol, where does the money come from and why do you have to send it to another account.
01-11-2011, 11:06 PM #5
cmms07
Error… Cat invasion!
I don't get it lol, where does the money come from and why do you have to send it to another account.

ok lol your acc with your real team should have enough 4 two bronze packs unless ur poor and im sure your not then you use your other acc to purchase the items u bought on ur first acc read thoroughly through the steps u will understand and it only works 4 ps3
Last edited by cmms07 ; 01-11-2011 at 11:08 PM.
01-11-2011, 11:24 PM #6
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
ok lol your acc with your real team should have enough 4 two bronze packs unless ur poor and im sure your not then you use your other acc to purchase the items u bought on ur first acc read thoroughly through the steps u will understand and it only works 4 ps3

I ain't poor i've got a sick team, alonso valdez torres xavi etc. I also have 100grand but i'm on xbox :(
01-12-2011, 12:17 AM #7
cmms07
Error… Cat invasion!
I ain't poor i've got a sick team, alonso valdez torres xavi etc. I also have 100grand but i'm on xbox :(

ik u had a ton of money but u just didnt see the ps3 only yea it doesnt work for xbox
01-12-2011, 03:53 AM #8
TheRandomGuy128
Hates Grammar Nazis
ima try it out pretty soon
01-12-2011, 03:14 PM #9
Klevzz
Do a barrel roll!
This is old though, i do it all the time, but to save money and to make it easier for me i have 2 second accounts. on account 2 i make a new team, that will give me 32 bronze players. then ill put them all up on trade for like 2550 sp and 2600 bin (just make sure there arent any other bronze players with the same pricing) and then on account 3 ill just discard everything and TRADE OFFER not buy now because when u discard the team you get atleast 470 coins, ive gotten over 500 sometimes. so i do this 32 times and this gives me a minimum of 15k.

i hope it helped, sorry for my english!
01-12-2011, 06:26 PM #10
cmms07
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by Klevzz View Post
This is old though, i do it all the time, but to save money and to make it easier for me i have 2 second accounts. on account 2 i make a new team, that will give me 32 bronze players. then ill put them all up on trade for like 2550 sp and 2600 bin (just make sure there arent any other bronze players with the same pricing) and then on account 3 ill just discard everything and TRADE OFFER not buy now because when u discard the team you get atleast 470 coins, ive gotten over 500 sometimes. so i do this 32 times and this gives me a minimum of 15k.

i hope it helped, sorry for my english!

hadnt been posted and u just said the exact same thing i did but with worse wording and u dont make that much everytime bc if u dont get a silver player then u might not even make 400:dunce:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo