01-17-2011, 06:09 PM #1
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); this is my current side
You must login or register to view this content.
id like to make a new 4-3-3 side that included an inform van der vaart. any suggestions, and if you have any players to sell me for this team id like to hear what you've got.
thanks in advance
Dutminat Smile
01-19-2011, 11:12 PM #11
Original
League Champion
Originally posted by gazat123 View Post
seriously? the wolfburg ( was that the team he played for?) used to sell for 2-5k and theres no difference in his ratings

The stats haven't changed, But because hes only one of about 5 or 6 strikers rated over 85 in PL, he's going for Much more than what he did at Wolfsburg Smile
01-20-2011, 06:56 PM #12
gazat123
facesmash fu
Originally posted by liamhurly View Post
The stats haven't changed, But because hes only one of about 5 or 6 strikers rated over 85 in PL, he's going for Much more than what he did at Wolfsburg Smile

but all the only difference is he will put chemistry up a bit i would rather just get a better player
01-21-2011, 05:30 PM #13
Original
League Champion
Originally posted by gazat123 View Post
but all the only difference is he will put chemistry up a bit i would rather just get a better player

Yeah But Someone had him on Market for 18k BIN, so I bought him and sold on for 32k. If You Watch Market, You can Control it.. Guy Had IN-FORM Hulks going for 15k :wtf:
Buy 3 of them and sell them on for a profit, or offer trades like for like (86 rated for 86 rated) :rolleyes:
01-21-2011, 05:36 PM #14
gazat123
facesmash fu
Yeah But Someone had him on Market for 18k BIN, so I bought him and sold on for 32k. If You Watch Market, You can Control it.. Guy Had IN-FORM Hulks going for 15k :wtf:
Buy 3 of them and sell them on for a profit, or offer trades like for like (86 rated for 86 rated) :rolleyes:

suppose thats a good plan.
01-22-2011, 09:24 AM #15
dazofdarlo
Do a barrel roll!

You must have way too much time on your hands lol wish i cud just sit on the 59 min mark for hours on end i would have an amazing team, not just this one .
You must login or register to view this content.

Ps i have Forlan CF just bought him back Smile
01-22-2011, 10:47 AM #16
GoonerSam
Who’s Jim Erased?

Don't suppose you'd be willing to sell some players for vBux ??
01-22-2011, 06:43 PM #17
Original
League Champion
Originally posted by GoonerSam View Post
Don't suppose you'd be willing to sell some players for vBux ??

If you've got PS3, add lightninglee, I`ll play you with one of my teams...
How many coins you got?
01-22-2011, 07:39 PM #18
GoonerSam
Who’s Jim Erased?
If you've got PS3, add lightninglee, I`ll play you with one of my teams...
How many coins you got?

Not many, and tbh, I don't wanna play you :( My teams rubbish - best player is Saha...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo