01-22-2011, 12:19 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok- Before i start you need to read through ad4m's guide on how to get a boosting team

You must login or register to view this content.

ok now you have downloaded them and are on your ps3, go on "my fifa" then "edit teams"

then edit code boost, go on formation, start with the strikers and push them as far forwards and as wide as you can get them, then onto mids, push them as far forward as possible, then move the defence up too.
When doing this notice you can change player roles, so when you push mid/def up the field, it may ask if you want to change their position ( if not just press sqaure on them and see what option is available.

Then go on work rate-
set defence to low and attack to high for each person. ( doesnt have to be attack high, but if they get the ball they push further up feild, making my counter attacks easier.

Then go on the other option (sorry cant remember what its called :S)
then just set them to push out wide when attacking and defending.

Then go exhibition match- your VP's team vs boost- game settings, press r1 twice i think, and turn offsides off, (for easy counter attacks)

Also my personal preference again- is to turn cards and injuries off, as i can foul them and it will usually play to advantage. and i also change the ref to an average card giver, and a strict foul giver (this helps me get more FK's to get the accomplishments) but if not theres a few lenient on both so you can get away with murder :P
Last edited by Harry902 ; 01-22-2011 at 02:40 PM.

The following user thanked Harry902 for this useful post:

GoonerSam
01-22-2011, 12:58 PM #2
Jomow
Smile and wave boys
Just to let you know you want [url]LINK [ /url][/url]

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo