01-22-2011, 04:04 PM #1
murahlolot
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hi guys. This is my team. I've been playing for hundreds of games and my team rating is just 83. What should I do to have more coins of better players? Shud i buy psn cards?
01-22-2011, 04:52 PM #2
dazofdarlo
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by murahlolot View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Hi guys. This is my team. I've been playing for hundreds of games and my team rating is just 83. What should I do to have more coins of better players? Shud i buy psn cards?

Put ozil on for diarra, better player will still av 100 chem i reckon. Also unless you have lots of time to monitor 58-59 min sales to get bargains then yeh only if your serious about having good team. Sell r. albiol and get pepe only 3.5k or so a better cb.

Any more quote me bk and ill help you out.
01-23-2011, 11:10 AM #3
Matty579
Little One
Originally posted by murahlolot View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

get rid of your rw and get jesus navas there
01-25-2011, 12:46 PM #4
murahlolot
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Matty579 View Post
get rid of your rw and get jesus navas there

Hmm. But i prefer barca and real. Anw thanks. I will buy him.

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Originally posted by dazofdarlo View Post
Put ozil on for diarra, better player will still av 100 chem i reckon. Also unless you have lots of time to monitor 58-59 min sales to get bargains then yeh only if your serious about having good team. Sell r. albiol and get pepe only 3.5k or so a better cb.

Any more quote me bk and ill help you out.

Ok Thanks a lot! But i wanting to buy puyol. Shud i get? And my coins are not that much though
01-25-2011, 03:00 PM #5
dazofdarlo
Do a barrel roll!
yeh he worth buying however he goes for anything between 56-70k which is alot but if you do have coins then carvalho IF is a better buy at 90k . Although lots of people think one player will transform a team. It wont so try to build a strong core team.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo