01-26-2011, 11:09 PM #1
grant125
WE ALL LOVE LEEDS
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Basically I'm sick of being skint on FIFA so if anyone has any advice for me and all the other people who just cnt seem to get this buyin and sellin please post here I'm sure that lots of people will appreciate advice on wat players can be bought cheap and sold for a profit or any other interesting ways to make money I've tried the having two accounts selling all the players on the dummy account and buying a player of ur good account but this is soo long winded so if anyone has any quicker ways of making coins or even a more efficient way of doing the strategy I suggested plz post

The following user thanked grant125 for this useful post:

EnD*
01-28-2011, 04:03 PM #11
Klevzz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by liamhurly View Post
That is Very True Klevz. Was only a couple of days ago you were asking me to sell you a Lucio ( who goes for 35k) But I dont understand how you Made so many coins in like 3 days..

IF Lucio you say? Isn't he like over 200k? Jheez.

i wanted your SIF Lucio...
01-28-2011, 05:40 PM #12
dazofdarlo
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Klevzz View Post

Klevzz what's your methods then because the 59 min trades would probably not get the team you reckon you have in that short space of time..... Post your team ?
01-28-2011, 05:56 PM #13
Original
League Champion

So you wanted my SIF Lucio, who goes for approx 600k.. You got 600k in a week? :plank:
01-28-2011, 07:38 PM #14
Klevzz
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by dazofdarlo View Post
Klevzz what's your methods then because the 59 min trades would probably not get the team you reckon you have in that short space of time..... Post your team ?

i first used some money i had left in the psn wallet. i opened like 10 packs ? i was lucky and got rooney. Sold him, went on 59 min. used 100k minimum 250k max. i got messi 150k sold him went on 59 min again and continued like that. i dont need to explain myself. either you belive it or u dont. and i also have a trading method i used back in fifa 10 but i wont tell it

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

So you wanted my SIF Lucio, who goes for approx 600k.. You got 600k in a week? :plank:

i just wanted ur SIF Lucio so i could sell him and earn coins easier...
01-28-2011, 09:13 PM #15
Original
League Champion
i first used some money i had left in the psn wallet. i opened like 10 packs ? i was lucky and got rooney. Sold him, went on 59 min. used 100k minimum 250k max. i got messi 150k sold him went on 59 min again and continued like that. i dont need to explain myself. either you belive it or u dont. and i also have a trading method i used back in fifa 10 but i wont tell it

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

i just wanted ur SIF Lucio so i could sell him and earn coins easier...

Did you think i Was just gonna hand him over? SIF Lucio ( starting price 600k) He sells between 600 & 1 million coins..
You earnt 1 million coins in a week?
Enlighten me.
01-28-2011, 10:22 PM #16
Klevzz
Do a barrel roll!
Did you think i Was just gonna hand him over? SIF Lucio ( starting price 600k) He sells between 600 & 1 million coins..
You earnt 1 million coins in a week?
Enlighten me.

read the pms again.. i was offering real money...
01-28-2011, 10:42 PM #17
LMFAO Klevzz, liam's method does work actually <3 i opened a pack a few weeks ago when the TOTY was released, Got a SIF/TOTY Xavi from it, sold 720k, bought a nice team and have around 400k profit from teh 59th minute, bought 3 packs for last weeks inform's and got an IF RVP, result. Ps bit sad offering real money tbh... its a game.

The following user thanked Goleggett for this useful post:

Original

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo