01-29-2011, 06:44 AM #1
murahlolot
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I hope someone will kindly donate to me some players as my FUT team just hacked. -.- here is the link for proof. You must login or register to view this content. I NEED THOSE 70-80 gold players if can. ):

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

PSN : L0rD-QuInCy
01-29-2011, 08:52 AM #2
Originally posted by murahlolot View Post
I hope someone will kindly donate to me some players as my FUT team just hacked. -.- here is the link for proof. You must login or register to view this content. I NEED THOSE 70-80 gold players if can. ):

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

PSN : L0rD-QuInCy

I highly doubt that anyone will donate players so why not try the coin trick, you get 450-500 coins every 1-2 Minutes but very boring though... I nearly got a full Liga BBVA Team within a few hours by doing this method.
01-29-2011, 09:22 AM #3
ps3-dude
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by FC
I highly doubt that anyone will donate players so why not try the coin trick, you get 450-500 coins every 1-2 Minutes but very boring though... I nearly got a full Liga BBVA Team within a few hours by doing this method.

The coin trick?
01-29-2011, 09:33 AM #4
DeAtH_StUnZ
YT - AchievementsForLife
Originally posted by FC

Enlighten me with this coin trick either with a post here or PM me cause I'm sick and tired of having under 10k coins like all the bloody time.
01-29-2011, 09:36 AM #5
Originally posted by dude View Post
The coin trick?

Yeah, what you do is make a new account on your PS3 / XBOX, start a new ultimate team, with your starter bronze pack delete all the players but keep a player / fitness card and put it in your trade pile then log onto the web app on your PC and sign in with your real/main account and put a bad card up for 800 coins [/b]bin[/b] and search for the card on your xbox and put in a trade offer of all your coins [/b]+[/b] your card you sent to your trade pile and your done! easy 500 Coin profit and hey youve got a free fitness card, just repeat this but instead of making a new account just go to HELP > DELETE CLUB

Hope this helps! Smile

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

Originally posted by StUnZ View Post
Enlighten me with this coin trick either with a post here or PM me cause I'm sick and tired of having under 10k coins like all the bloody time.

Read my post Winky Winky
01-29-2011, 09:40 AM #6
murahlolot
Bounty hunter
I know about the coin trick but im lazy to do it. lol.
01-29-2011, 09:49 AM #7
I know about the coin trick but im lazy to do it. lol.

haha, it is really beneficial if you have a brief idea on what your wanting...
01-29-2011, 10:57 AM #8
murahlolot
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by FC
haha, it is really beneficial if you have a brief idea on what your wanting...

I know. ive done it before a lot of times. kinda boring though. lol.
01-29-2011, 12:51 PM #9
69mw69
Haxor!
I know. ive done it before a lot of times. kinda boring though. lol.

well all thats left to u say if ya cant be assed is f%$kin play something else then
01-31-2011, 11:09 AM #10
murahlolot
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by 69mw69 View Post
well all thats left to u say if ya cant be assed is f%$kin play something else then

K. Thx. I take it as a compliment. (Sacarstic)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo