01-31-2011, 01:37 PM #1
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

your thoughts please and if need be any team suggestions? Smile
01-31-2011, 03:56 PM #2
Matty579
Little One
you could get the IF cani... he's only like 6k... really good, but just the same as hernandez really... or get navas
and you could get the IF kanoute to put up front and bench benzema... only 20k which i think is a great deal
01-31-2011, 04:53 PM #3
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by Matty579 View Post
you could get the IF cani... he's only like 6k... really good, but just the same as hernandez really... or get navas
and you could get the IF kanoute to put up front and bench benzema... only 20k which i think is a great deal

tbh mate im thinking either sell the entire team and get a new one or keep it. not bothering making improvements tbh
01-31-2011, 08:22 PM #4
dazofdarlo
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by dutminat View Post
tbh mate im thinking either sell the entire team and get a new one or keep it. not bothering making improvements tbh

navas is bargain 90 pace only 11k.
01-31-2011, 08:32 PM #5
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
ive sold the team anyway and ive got 200k to play with, any advice?
01-31-2011, 08:34 PM #6
EnD*
Smiley Stories
Start at Italian League team?
01-31-2011, 09:36 PM #7
ive sold the team anyway and ive got 200k to play with, any advice?

If your starting a itialian league team then i strongly advise you to NOT buy Eto'o..
01-31-2011, 09:40 PM #8
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by FC
If your starting a itialian league team then i strongly advise you to NOT buy Eto'o..

i had him in my old team when i got hacked, he was class, and i dunno yet. looking for some advise, like what league you guys think
01-31-2011, 09:47 PM #9
i had him in my old team when i got hacked, he was class, and i dunno yet. looking for some advise, like what league you guys think

If you want a really strong but fast team then go for a Barcleys PL but if you want a overall good team then Serie A is your league, but I had a Bundesliga team they were super strong team but not very pacey, if you want a real challenge go for a national team..
01-31-2011, 09:56 PM #10
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
if you could write me up a decent team id appriciate it mate Smile from either league

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo