01-31-2011, 11:35 PM #1
Dazpowder
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So i have been using premier league players for a while now.. but i want to make a new team but i dont know what league to base it off.. but i have just got A.Robben 87 RM in a gold promo pack <3
any help would be appriciated :wub:
Edit: My top 3 would be Bundesliga, Serie A, Liga BBVA (La Liga)

[im goin to put up my team now soon]
Last edited by Dazpowder ; 01-31-2011 at 11:38 PM.
02-01-2011, 07:22 AM #2
DeAtH_StUnZ
YT - AchievementsForLife
Originally posted by Dazpowder View Post
So i have been using premier league players for a while now.. but i want to make a new team but i dont know what league to base it off.. but i have just got A.Robben 87 RM in a gold promo pack <3
any help would be appriciated :wub:
Edit: My top 3 would be Bundesliga, Serie A, Liga BBVA (La Liga)

[im goin to put up my team now soon]

Myself I have a full Brazilian lineup with 100 chemistry and 83 overall average. I prefer going for full country line-ups rather than league but that is just my opinion. For you if you wanted league I'd try to get as many players that are fast from the same country in that one like. For example getting fast spanish players in La Liga or italian players from Serie A.
02-01-2011, 07:28 AM #3
Dazpowder
Gym leader
Originally posted by StUnZ View Post
Myself I have a full Brazilian lineup with 100 chemistry and 83 overall average. I prefer going for full country line-ups rather than league but that is just my opinion. For you if you wanted league I'd try to get as many players that are fast from the same country in that one like. For example getting fast spanish players in La Liga or italian players from Serie A.

Thanks, i am thinking of getting a national team but im not to sure.
Like there is different players i want from different leagues/countries like Pato + Robben but if i put them all on same team then = Lower chemistry and i think chemistry is important so i want it high..
02-01-2011, 02:31 PM #4
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Thanks, i am thinking of getting a national team but im not to sure.
Like there is different players i want from different leagues/countries like Pato + Robben but if i put them all on same team then = Lower chemistry and i think chemistry is important so i want it high..

would you consider selling robben? ive got some money and gotta make a team soon
02-01-2011, 04:11 PM #5
Dazpowder
Gym leader
Originally posted by dutminat View Post
would you consider selling robben? ive got some money and gotta make a team soon

i May consider selling but im not too sure as im still debating whether to make a team with him in it..
i seen your thread and your team is there anyone your willing to trade?
02-01-2011, 04:13 PM #6
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
i May consider selling but im not too sure as im still debating whether to make a team with him in it..
i seen your thread and your team is there anyone your willing to trade?

no longer got a team pal, sold it and got 200k now
02-01-2011, 04:27 PM #7
Dazpowder
Gym leader
Originally posted by dutminat View Post
no longer got a team pal, sold it and got 200k now

Ok i have made up my mind.. i am willing to sell how much you wanna offer? + Was it your team that was all Liga BBVA ? Coz i think it was and that was a beast team
02-01-2011, 04:29 PM #8
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
Ok i have made up my mind.. i am willing to sell how much you wanna offer? + Was it your team that was all Liga BBVA ? Coz i think it was and that was a beast team

yeah i had the team with xavi, alonso, higuain ect but it was awful in my eyes. and what you thinking, pm me or something Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo