02-06-2011, 08:50 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Basically what the title says...
02-07-2011, 08:56 PM #11
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by Klevzz View Post
half your post is pointless since i meant my post was off topic -.-

Yet again another off topic post, wanna flame PM me mate. /facepalm
02-08-2011, 12:37 AM #12
Originally posted by Klevzz View Post
off topic

You pool fans must be really stupid to burn up your own emblem o.O

To be fair you are right, im a Liverpool supporter and burning the shirt was really pathetic, if you wanna burn a shirt burn a Man Ure shirt. You've just burnt the Liverbird

Chelsea fans are stupid as well, they had a El Nino banner at stamford bridge on it to copy our banners and they even included the shankly gates symbol on it LOL stupid chavs
02-08-2011, 04:00 PM #13
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by freeze2244 View Post
To be fair you are right, im a Liverpool supporter and burning the shirt was really pathetic, if you wanna burn a shirt burn a Man Ure shirt. You've just burnt the Liverbird

Chelsea fans are stupid as well, they had a El Nino banner at stamford bridge on it to copy our banners and they even included the shankly gates symbol on it LOL stupid chavs

I know it may be stupid burning the Liverbird but we burnt Gerrards shirt all them years ago, if you want to get your point across then go and tell the ring leader. We didn't intend to cause harm to the badge as we are clearly burning the ''Torres-9'' :y:
02-17-2011, 12:37 PM #14
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
Wow, are you ****ing stupid or do you just want to flame because I support Liverpool.

1. How is this off topic, I was unaware what is was and now I know.
2. You're post is off topic and you think i'm stupid lollll..
3. If you want to flame to me PM me Cool Man (aka Tustin)
4. Sorry for being able to afford another shirt mate. :mudkip:

You Liverpool fans are pure scum.
And since your Scouse you cant afford a new shirt, you steal them. Well done for burning your teams shirt that's the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

CHELSEA FC
FA CUP & PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2010
02-17-2011, 01:47 PM #15
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by Torres9CFC View Post
You Liverpool fans are pure scum.
And since your Scouse you cant afford a new shirt, you steal them. Well done for burning your teams shirt that's the stupidest thing I've ever seen.

CHELSEA FC
FA CUP & PREMIER LEAGUE CHAMPIONS 2010

Yet again another flamer, want to flame PM me. Btw, how many cars does you house hold have? 2 Bmw's 1 Porcher?

Also how are we scum you silly boy. Obviously singing ladyboy to him for many years isn't being scum? Bet you've got your El Nino top on now? Thanks for the 50mill bro.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo