04-09-2011, 11:10 PM #1
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); There are a lot of threads here asking people to rate your team, asking for improvements, so I thought I would give a little back to this community, and I will do all your teams, in depth, for free.

Although my team on Fifa is not the best, I can certainly look towards the best options for improving your team's Chemistry, Rating and General Ability.

Here is an example of a friends team I recently improved, this is kinda what yours will look like:

An obvious sign of weakness in your squad is the LB position, which is currently at 80 overall. There are many good LBs but I would recommend for you Ashley Cole. This would create great chemistry between him and Malouda along the left wing, which is a great addition to your side. :y:

You must login or register to view this content.

The next weakest position I would say is your CDM, currently at 82. I would recommend getting Xabi Alonso for Real Madrid. He is an 85 overall and is fairly cheap. He has incredible passing ability, crucial for any CDM, plus he has great defensive abilities, which can help out at the back. He will also create chemistry with Raul Albiol, and the next player I am going to mention.

At CB, Nesta looks an attractive option, but he only has 78 defence, which is critical when you are a CB. I would highly recommend getting yourself an IF Ricardo Carvalho, who can be picked up for around 100k. He has a brilliant 87 defence and 88 heading. A real rock at the back.

Next up is CAM. With two Uruguayan strikers, I would deem it natural to have a Uruguayan CAM. The best option I could find is an IF Luis Suarez for Liverpool. He can be picked up for around 100k and his stats are brilliant. You might want to put Aguero or Forlan CAM and get Suarez to ST but then you would miss out on his passing ability plus he has weak heading, making him a perfect CAM.

If you would like me to analyse your team, post in the correct format below:

Team URL: 
Coins Willing to Spend on Team:
Specific Positions You Want Improving (Optional):

If you do not know your team URL, follow this guide:

1. Go to the web app: You must login or register to view this content.

2. Login using your details for your EA account

3. Go to your Squad you want me to analyse

4. Click "Share"

5. Click "Create Share URL"

6. Click "Copy" and then paste into this thread

7. When pasted, it will look like this:

The following 12 users say thank you to Sharpie for this useful post:

aRmyalex12, Bashy, CharlieTwigg, ciunas, cmms07, davirus_, Original, Jomow, Sherlock Holmes, ShottinG STarzz, TheRandomGuy128, xxfear
04-12-2011, 12:35 PM #29
xxfear
Vault dweller
Originally posted by gazat123 View Post
once u own the player u can see how good there crossing is. u can look at there in game stats by going to team managemant and pressing r3 on the player

---------- Post added at 01:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

84 tiago silva

his too much for me :(
04-12-2011, 01:21 PM #30
Originally posted by xShArPiiE View Post

I'll presume that by saying "not sure", you mean I have an unlimited balance to work with :troll:. But seriously, what I will do is I will suggest lots of minor changes that wont break the bank, so you can chip and change what you want Smile.

Hmmm, looking at your team I think I am just going to turn it into mine Happy. Ok, first up we'll go with Heitinga. I would strongly recommend getting Skyrtel. Although his defence isn't great, he has a very solid 85 heading, meaning when those long balls come flying forwards, you win the header 80% of the time, or at least I do with Skyrtel.

Now I'll look at Ireland at CM. He is a CAM, meaning you are losing out on some chemistry there. He also has a fairly low passing stat, so we will also look to improve that. A nice cheap and cheerful player you can get for that is Carrick. He has solid 84 passing, which is an improvement of 8 from Ireland.

IMPORTANT NOTE: At this point, there is a very big opportunity to make some easy chemistry, just by switching 2 players around! This is what your team should look like now :carling::

BUT WAIT

If you swap Carrick and Raul Mereiles round, all of a sudden they both create bonus chemistry!!! Woohoo!!

EDIT NOTE: Also, Carrick makes even more chemistry with the English CB Lescott Smile

Finally I will look at your RM, who is quite simply shit Happy. My BIG recommendation from personal experience would be Bham city's Hleb, who has incredible pace and dribbling, and he can pack a punch when shooting as well (although his stats don't show most of it).

Hope I helped and gave everyone a bit of a laugh as well Happy

Thanks man, I now have 92 Chemistry!

I know you said Hleb, but I'd already bought Fulham's Clint Dempsey... he is 80 and is a reasonable price (Plus, he had 79 games on his contract :O)

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
04-12-2011, 02:12 PM #31
gazat123
facesmash fu
Originally posted by xxfear View Post
his too much for me :(

how much is he? he can't be that expensive
04-12-2011, 02:12 PM #32
xxfear
Vault dweller
Originally posted by gazat123 View Post
how much is he? he can't be that expensive

10-15k......
04-12-2011, 02:54 PM #33
10-15k......

Sell Nesta and bring Chiellini to CB. I recommend De Ceglie as a LB. He's only rated 76, but he's quick and has pretty good defence. I have Miccoli on my team and think he's pretty shit, so you might want to invest in a new CF. Maybe just put Hernanes as CF, or bring Eto'o back to CF and buy Cavanni as Striker.
04-12-2011, 02:58 PM #34
xxfear
Vault dweller
Originally posted by Dreamy View Post
Sell Nesta and bring Chiellini to CB. I recommend De Ceglie as a LB. He's only rated 76, but he's quick and has pretty good defence. I have Miccoli on my team and think he's pretty shit, so you might want to invest in a new CF. Maybe just put Hernanes as CF, or bring Eto'o back to CF and buy Cavanni as Striker.

miccoli is pretty good for me and i had cavani before i hated him :(
04-12-2011, 03:00 PM #35
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
Originally posted by Favo View Post

Thanks man, I now have 92 Chemistry!

I know you said Hleb, but I'd already bought Fulham's Clint Dempsey... he is 80 and is a reasonable price (Plus, he had 79 games on his contract :O)

Aha, thanks man. Yeah, the two American RMs are both pretty solid and fairly cheap (Donovan and Dempsey) Smile
Glad I helped Dancing

The following user thanked Sharpie for this useful post:

Favo
04-12-2011, 05:07 PM #36
xxfear
Vault dweller

23k to improve Smile
04-12-2011, 07:57 PM #37
gazat123
facesmash fu

23k to improve Smile

thats the same team u already posted. u havent made any of the suggested changes y not try them

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo