Post: [TUT] Glitch your squad rating overall (Play the 4* tournament with a 5* squad)
04-14-2011, 02:20 PM #1
Stzzzz
SLBenfica
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); 1) Download Firefox if you don't have it already

2) get Tamper data addon for firefox and install it - You must login or register to view this content.

3) Create a new Squad

4) Blank your Squad name

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkQ6Z5qGRsY[/ame]

Now on the console

Video Tutorial/Proof:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEE7mfyLOfM[/ame]

Text Tutorial:

(Taken from se7ensions forum, doesn't work if u ONLY do this part of the method, so don't even troll about copy/pasting the method, cuz the method on se7ensins forum never worked, this one with my twist does):

1)Buy 12 silver 65 GK's
2)Put all 65 silver on bench
3)Put five 65 silver gk at like lb/lm/rb/rm,cam for instance
4)Put 6 best golds at like gk, cb, cb, St, St for instance
5)Now put your next 5 best gold players for replacing the keepers on the field in the 5 reserves
6)Now swap the 5 studs in the reserves with the 5 shit silver players on field

Make sure you don't remove anyone from the squad, just move them around

When you do the last step your rating stays as 4 stars, I can make an 88 team 4 star. The 4 star stays in effect until you log out of UT, but then just remove the last 5 studs, put the keepers back on the field, add 5 studs back to reserves, then switch them onto the field.

This will mess up your chemistry too, so when you are done just apply an item to any player or a squad item and chemistry will go back to normal

as I posted it here now it may get patched soon tho, cuz it'll spread to every forum and shit lol :P as I don't rely on it to make coins or something I don't care it gets patched so

enjoy while it lasts lool Dancing
Last edited by Stzzzz ; 04-15-2011 at 11:58 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to Stzzzz for this useful post:

murahlolot, tempScript, teeth08
04-14-2011, 03:04 PM #11
hey dnt work with firefox 4.0 ( knew i shouldnt of downloaded it) :hitman: anyway i can make it work or downgrade firefox?
04-14-2011, 03:12 PM #12
murahlolot
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Stzzzz View Post
This is easy, u just need to blank ur squad name

first get Firefox if u don't have already

get Tamper data addon for firefox

You must login or register to view this content.

install it

Now

1) Open the Web App and go into Squads
2) Open Tamper Data ("Tools" at Firefox menu, then the last option should be the "Tamper Data") and click "Start Tamper"
3) Click Save Squads and Overwrite
4) Click Tamper when a popup appears on Tamper Data
5) You should see your Squad Name in the text box
6) Change it to <squadName></squadName>
This will blank ur squad name

7) Stop Tamper and move to trade pile and back and it should be done!

Now when u r about to play a game at the PS3/xbox360 (u have to do this at the console, doesn't work at the web app) just remove 4 players of ur starting 11 , go to ur reserves, make sure u have 4 open spaces there, put those 4 players u removed from the starting 11 on the reserves, then move them back from the reserves to the starting 11

when u r adding them to the starting 11 again the rating on the upper left corner shouldn't be changing anymore

Note: When u got it working don't swap subs with reserves, reserves with start 11 players or whatever, or rating will come back to normal, u just can swap positions of start 11 players between each other, not with subs or reserves, same for the subs and reserves.

This will mess up ur chemistry too, so when u r done just apply an item to any player or a squad item and chemistry will go back to normal

When u leave UT ull have to do this again Smile

Hope u can understand the tutorial, post if u dont understand something or if u r having trouble

as I posted it here now it may get patched soon tho, cuz it'll spread to every forum and shit lol :P as I don't rely on it to make coins or something I don't care it gets patched so

enjoy while it lasts lool Dancing

on console i tried budden the rating changes back. :/ how?
04-14-2011, 04:52 PM #13
Stzzzz
SLBenfica
Originally posted by murahlolot View Post
on console i tried budden the rating changes back. :/ how?

hmm, remove all the players from the squad and put them back in, or create a new squad and blank the name and do it there, do it from scratch, still working for me

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

added video tutorial on how to blank the squad name to the first post

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

right some news

I tried doing it myself the way I had it explained it here and didnt work either, even creating a new brand squad, so I used the way I had read on the se7ensins forum and it worked again, don't know how I could remove the 5 silvers on the reservers later, but I had them removed, If I remove them now the rating goes up, so just don't remove them

i'll delete this squad again and try again exactly like this and see if it really is the method that sticks :P

I edited the first post with the method, please report if it's working

thanks

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 PM ----------

it worked again Smile u should be good to go
04-15-2011, 01:35 PM #14
Stzzzz
SLBenfica
so no1 confirm this working?
04-15-2011, 01:45 PM #15
You don't need Tamper Data to do this!!!!
This glitch can only be done on the console, no web app required, plus it doesn't work on the web app.

This also only works on xbox not the PS3!!!

This glitch does not work anymore.

The post is all over se7ensins forum, give credit where credit is due and not take credit for a copy and past job!!!

Original source: You must login or register to view this content.
04-15-2011, 03:59 PM #16
Stzzzz
SLBenfica
Originally posted by bmo25 View Post
You don't need Tamper Data to do this!!!!
This glitch can only be done on the console, no web app required, plus it doesn't work on the web app.

This also only works on xbox not the PS3!!!

This glitch does not work anymore.

The post is all over se7ensins forum, give credit where credit is due and not take credit for a copy and past job!!!

Original source: You must login or register to view this content.

1) This does work, i'm on PS3 and have this working
2) the one posted on se7ensions forum never worked, the guy doesn't even know why, and i said on this thread the 2nd part is that method, read before posting
3) I never said it works on the web app, but u need to blank ur squad name at the web app first, they don't know it on se7ensins forum, they will know now if they see my post here, so try it before trolling, the working method is here, the noob method is on that shit forum
04-15-2011, 10:40 PM #17
1) This does work, i'm on PS3 and have this working
2) the one posted on se7ensions forum never worked, the guy doesn't even know why, and i said on this thread the 2nd part is that method, read before posting
3) I never said it works on the web app, but u need to blank ur squad name at the web app first, they don't know it on se7ensins forum, they will know now if they see my post here, so try it before trolling, the working method is here, the noob method is on that shit forum

Video proof!!!! Don't post without evidence kid!!!!
04-15-2011, 10:57 PM #18
Stzzzz
SLBenfica
Originally posted by bmo25 View Post
Video proof!!!! Don't post without evidence kid!!!!

kid? ur not talking with ur mate

try it urself if u really interested or just GTFO, go flame ur mother "kid"
04-15-2011, 11:34 PM #19
kid? ur not talking with ur mate

try it urself if u really interested or just GTFO, go flame ur mother "kid"

Video evidence or it never happened, simple forum rule! Granddad!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo