05-27-2011, 11:01 PM #1
Jake
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Give me some advice!

I'm going to buy more to invest but in the mean time work with the 215k please. (this is Xbox 360)

Edit: Bought most of my team, now looking for a partner for Torres and a bench. Budget is pretty much infinite, but within reason, I mean, I don't want to spend too much but I'd like to have a decent bench and don't mind spending too much on coins (I'm in the process of getting me some coins).

For my bench I'd like a player for every position.

Here's what I've got so far - You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Jake ; 05-28-2011 at 12:08 AM.
05-28-2011, 01:09 AM #2
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
If your budget will stretch that far, go for Drogba up front, from what I hear he is an absolute god.

Bench, I would have:

GK - Van Der Sar
RB - Sagna
CB - IF Samba (look at his defence + heading stats)
LB - Baines
RM (will cover both wings) - Valencia
CM - Anderson (83 pace, best you can get for a cheap price)
ST - Agbonlahor (again, for his 92 pace)

This bench provides you with lots of pace, meaning that when the game is at around 70mins you can make your subs, and because your opposition will be tired, you should just be able to run rings around them Smile.
05-28-2011, 08:27 AM #3
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by Sharpie View Post
If your budget will stretch that far, go for Drogba up front, from what I hear he is an absolute god.

Bench, I would have:

GK - Van Der Sar
RB - Sagna
CB - IF Samba (look at his defence + heading stats)
LB - Baines
RM (will cover both wings) - Valencia
CM - Anderson (83 pace, best you can get for a cheap price)
ST - Agbonlahor (again, for his 92 pace)

This bench provides you with lots of pace, meaning that when the game is at around 70mins you can make your subs, and because your opposition will be tired, you should just be able to run rings around them Smile.

Thanks man! Any idea how much that'll all set me back?

And who is considered the strongest PL striker other than Drogba? Even an IF as I'm buying 350k coins (hopefully).
05-28-2011, 09:00 AM #4
Sharpie
Being awesome since 2009
Originally posted by Dave
Thanks man! Any idea how much that'll all set me back?

And who is considered the strongest PL striker other than Drogba? Even an IF as I'm buying 350k coins (hopefully).

Well, Drogba is probably the best (and most expensive PL striker). He will set you back about 190k.

Honestly, the bench is barely anything. IF Samba is about 25k and then apart from that I reckon you could get the rest for about 30k.

The only strikers better than Drogba are IF Drogba (1.3 mil) and IF Rooney (1 mil) so Drogba is your best bet.

The following user thanked Sharpie for this useful post:

Jake
05-28-2011, 05:21 PM #5
Mr cake man
Climbing up the ladder
Originally posted by Dave
Give me some advice!

I'm going to buy more to invest but in the mean time work with the 215k please. (this is Xbox 360)

Edit: Bought most of my team, now looking for a partner for Torres and a bench. Budget is pretty much infinite, but within reason, I mean, I don't want to spend too much but I'd like to have a decent bench and don't mind spending too much on coins (I'm in the process of getting me some coins).

For my bench I'd like a player for every position.

Here's what I've got so far - You must login or register to view this content.

Gk-Joe heart
Defence-ashleigh cole John Terry Jamie carragha
Mid field- IF jack wilshure Steven gerrard or Frank lampard and if you can get your hands on Walcott RM and Ashleigh young LM

Attack-abonglahore love his pace

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo