07-13-2011, 01:30 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so i'm getting constantly sick making money on UT and the amount of times i have lost players in my trade pile and haven't got match coins.

So i want to try and 'code' this auto-buyer then release it to NGU.

I don't know how i'd go about it, but i have an idea...

So obviously you input a player id (e.g. Messi) and a MAX BIN (e.g. 200k) and it will search for Messi's under 200k then buy them automatically. You could do this with gold contracts, gold players etc.

Now for that you need a table/form that you create to input these + a database of all the player's id's.

Now my next idea is that could the auto-buyer be an EXTENSION for google chrome?

Well i'll leave it down to you, give us some ideas and i'm gonna look into coding this thing!

Just found this... could come in handy... You must login or register to view this content.

Progress:

Ok so i created a simple design that could be used

You must login or register to view this content.

Also, i think there are several other ways i and the help of others, that we can code this thing!

The first being an actual javascript app (as the Web app is a Java app therefore we could 'Java exploit' it

The second being a web browser built specifically to exploit the web app.

The third is obviously my most centered one, the google chrome extension.

However, i do not really want to create a .exe document as people wouldn't download it however much evidence i supplied them.
Last edited by Goleggett ; 07-13-2011 at 09:01 PM.

The following user thanked Goleggett for this useful post:

CrazzyDexter407
09-14-2011, 08:55 PM #56
mattb2k
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by RikMighs View Post
FIFA12 is almost out. Prob someone is going to realise an Auto Buyer very soon :/

Realise or release? Release? Hell naw.
09-14-2011, 08:57 PM #57
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
Originally posted by RikMighs View Post
FIFA12 is almost out. Prob someone is going to realise an Auto Buyer very soon :/

No. ..........
09-15-2011, 01:16 PM #58
RKMGZ
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by mattb2k View Post
Realise or release? Release? Hell naw.

aww my bad lol -.- maybe they will not realease an auto buyer cuz the FUT12 UT Web app will be pretty much the same.. lol
10-09-2011, 09:32 PM #59
Default Avatar
gjones2
Ill be more than happy to create this Happy
10-09-2011, 10:12 PM #60
Ignore
Banned
Would be pointless. EA are clamping down on these auto-clicker type things. Just read their twitter.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo