09-09-2011, 01:06 PM #1
Wondoh
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); well basically me and my friends always play fifa against eachother, and one thing that really annoys me is that I find it really hard to get past defenders and whenever i attempt yo do skill moves I fail and just run into the players.

Basically I need some tips on various things Smile

1. A couple decent teams to be that have skillful players on.
2. which moves to do, and how to do them
3. post any video tutorials that would be helpful to me

there are some well good tricks i have seen on youtube, but i have no idea how to do them.

any help will be appreciated Smile
09-09-2011, 01:12 PM #2
Xx--AIDAN--xX
One Man Army
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
well basically me and my friends always play fifa against eachother, and one thing that really annoys me is that I find it really hard to get past defenders and whenever i attempt yo do skill moves I fail and just run into the players.

there are some well good tricks i have seen on youtube, but i have no idea how to do them.

erm have a fast striker upfront and just play threw balls i always won by that
09-09-2011, 01:18 PM #3
Wondoh
Former Staff
Originally posted by xX View Post
erm have a fast striker upfront and just play threw balls i always won by that

I know how to do that haha i use that all the time, its just i need to work on dribbling round defenders :p
09-09-2011, 02:12 PM #4
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Use Chelsea, great defence, GREAT MID, Outstanding strike force....?
09-09-2011, 04:32 PM #5
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
Originally posted by Wondoh View Post
well basically me and my friends always play fifa against eachother, and one thing that really annoys me is that I find it really hard to get past defenders and whenever i attempt yo do skill moves I fail and just run into the players.

AC Milan are a good team with a balanced strike force. Robinho and Pato have 5 star skill moves and Ibrahimovic is very strong and has a good shot.

Start with the easy skill moves. Probably the easiest but most effective is the roulette. The following video shows you how to do the roulette and more importantly, how to execute it in a match.

Learn one skill move perfectly then move onto the next.

Good luck. Smile

The following user thanked Neymar for this useful post:

Wondoh
09-09-2011, 06:46 PM #6
Remember: practice makes perfect. Oh, and tricks against AI are nigh on impossible, so only practice online.

I tend to watch my opponent's erratic movement, and once they're close enough to attempt a slide tackle I either trick past 'em, pass to someone else or whatever Smile

The following user thanked Clutch Hunterr for this useful post:

Wondoh

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo