09-14-2011, 08:58 PM #1
TheLen
DmX* 4 Life
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); That's right it has been officially changed because of some of the new features the video explains it all.

It crap right what are your thoughts?

The following user thanked TheLen for this useful post:

Neymar

The following 4 users groaned at TheLen for this awful post:

LegendLahori, PressXForSex, Vaio, xXDymationXx
09-15-2011, 11:01 PM #11
shooterace247
I defeated!
---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
Honestly do you even watch the ****ing you retard. Refer to my avatar for your special prize.

Yes I've watched the video you retard the guy has already said its a joke no need to hate on my post if you don't like my opinion then GTFO this thread. Here is your prize congratulations. Claps

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by shooterace247 ; 09-15-2011 at 11:53 PM.
09-15-2011, 11:38 PM #12
kisezer
Pokemon Trainer
HaHa LoooL
09-16-2011, 11:00 AM #13
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by shooterace247 View Post
---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

Yes I've watched the video you retard the guy has already said its a joke no need to hate on my post if you don't like my opinion then GTFO this thread. Here is your prize congratulations. Claps

Retart huh, okay mate :'Winky Winky Trolling be goneeeeeeee.
09-16-2011, 04:40 PM #14
gazat123
facesmash fu

lol he clearly wrote the joking part for people like u who wouldn't be able to tell otherwise and u clearly never read the whole title at first cause ur post was a response to it genuinaly being an 18
09-16-2011, 05:30 PM #15
shooterace247
I defeated!
Originally posted by gazat123 View Post
lol he clearly wrote the joking part for people like u who wouldn't be able to tell otherwise and u clearly never read the whole title at first cause ur post was a response to it genuinaly being an 18

Did I ask for your opinion look the guy never put in his title that he was joking after I responded to his post he updated the title to say he was joking so don't start picking fights because I didn't read the title.
09-16-2011, 05:37 PM #16
gazat123
facesmash fu
Did I ask for your opinion look the guy never put in his title that he was joking after I responded to his post he updated the title to say he was joking so don't start picking fights because I didn't read the title.

which was my exact point he added it for people like u who cant tell when someone is clearly joking
09-16-2011, 05:59 PM #17
shooterace247
I defeated!
which was my exact point he added it for people like u who cant tell when someone is clearly joking

So why make a thread like this which is kind of pointless I thought you make a thread if you wanted a serious discussion with other forum members not to joke around. I thought the guy wanted a serious discussion on this topic then he says he was messing around this thread should be closed saying no more about it.
09-16-2011, 06:03 PM #18
gazat123
facesmash fu
So why make a thread like this which is kind of pointless I thought you make a thread if you wanted a serious discussion with other forum members not to joke around. I thought the guy wanted a serious discussion on this topic then he says he was messing around this thread should be closed saying no more about it.

thing is some people actually have a sense of humour
09-16-2011, 06:15 PM #19
shooterace247
I defeated!
thing is some people actually have a sense of humour

I've seen the video a number of times anyway its not really that funny after a while so its kind of pointless anyway. I do have a sense of humour its just not that funny to be honest.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo