10-12-2011, 08:35 PM #1
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Looks like EA are about to whip out their ban hammer regarding the free packs glitch. Head over to Romily Broad's twitter and see it for yourself. You must login or register to view this content.

If you can't be bothered seeing for yourself then here are some pictures:

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 3 users say thank you to Neymar for this useful post:

AyeeLG, Sharpie, SuperYuper
10-14-2011, 04:07 PM #29
Reilly
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by gazat123 View Post
pretty sure this is being broken

You may violate the Terms of Service if you:
Use and communicate exploits to gain unfair advantage in a game.

i would say that u r using an exploit in order to gain an unfair advantage

Pretty sure thats how EA will word it if people try and question them.
10-14-2011, 04:53 PM #30
Default Avatar
ikemen
Originally posted by Reilly View Post
Pretty sure thats how EA will word it if people try and question them.

true. even tho the only thing you are actually doing is logging in into your OWN account with your NEW account and finding packs in there.
its not like people were hacking into their servers and getting packs for free. those packs were simply in MY account.
what if someone who doesn't use forums finds this "glitch" on their own? they might think that every time they make a new club on a new account they get free packs.
10-14-2011, 04:56 PM #31
Reilly
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ikemen View Post
true. even tho the only thing you are actually doing is logging in into your OWN account with your NEW account and finding packs in there.
its not like people were hacking into their servers and getting packs for free. those packs were simply in MY account.
what if someone who doesn't use forums finds this "glitch" on their own? they might think that every time they make a new club on a new account they get free packs.

Yeah I agree, it's EA's own fault its happening because they didn't take precautions against it and now there are people making 50/60 accounts and getting great players and loads of coins. They should have done something about it once it first game out, but like Fifa 10 and the wireless adapter glitch they will let it run for ages before they do anything.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo