09-12-2012, 05:01 PM #1
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I remember someone saying this a while back, if you are banned on an EA game - it carries on across other EA games. Is it true?

I got banned a while back for the tamper data glitch. Really dont want to use another account.
09-12-2012, 07:05 PM #11
Caspa
Retired Mod
Originally posted by IamQwerty View Post
i had my account banned for the same glitch got it sorted, i used the method where i got my banned email changed and it worked Happy
need any help let me know

I must've tried this about a million times and they always say they can't unban the account.
09-12-2012, 08:03 PM #12
IamQwerty
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by Caspa View Post
I must've tried this about a million times and they always say they can't unban the account.

you dont tell them you want to unban your account they obv cant do that
09-12-2012, 09:05 PM #13
EA are strict, I know many people who are banned and EA always decline. Sucks really could lose alot of business.
09-16-2012, 03:19 PM #14
TheLen
DmX* 4 Life
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
I remember someone saying this a while back, if you are banned on an EA game - it carries on across other EA games. Is it true?

I got banned a while back for the tamper data glitch. Really dont want to use another account.

I was just reading through the comments and remembered I did get banned! (I don't think it was for tamper data though) it was for pack glitch when you make a new account! And I got in unbanned by changing the email some people will say it's banned if you live chat (Can you still do that??)

If they unban accounts I will be soooooooooooooooooo happy because I must have made 50+ accounts doing that glitch and wrote every password and email down!!
09-16-2012, 03:22 PM #15
DEREKTROTTER
You're Goddamn Right
Originally posted by MommasMumOnline View Post
I was just reading through the comments and remembered I did get banned! (I don't think it was for tamper data though) it was for pack glitch when you make a new account! And I got in unbanned by changing the email some people will say it's banned if you live chat (Can you still do that??)

If they unban accounts I will be soooooooooooooooooo happy because I must have made 50+ accounts doing that glitch and wrote every password and email down!!

getting unbanned seemed a dead end to me
I managed to get the email address changed, but the "ban status" so they say transfers with it.
As soon as they realise its banned they keep saying its out of their hands - nothing they can do about it.

Ive gave up and started a new account
09-16-2012, 04:14 PM #16
Caspa
Retired Mod
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post

As soon as they realise its banned they keep saying its out of their hands - nothing they can do about it.

Exactly what I found :(
09-17-2012, 01:01 AM #17
iZigg
Banned
How can they ban you on one game due to what you did on a different game? Wouldn't think that they would be able to do that.
09-18-2012, 09:51 PM #18
give them a cl

The following user thanked Smexeh for this useful post:

xLew--
09-19-2012, 04:10 PM #19
gazat123
facesmash fu
Originally posted by iZigg View Post
How can they ban you on one game due to what you did on a different game? Wouldn't think that they would be able to do that.

well they broke the terms of service to do with ea account so the ea account is banned from all games

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo