08-11-2013, 06:58 PM #1
Esker
Samurai Poster
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi there
i need help switching my EA fc level to another account im currently level 33 and want to swich it to another account so i can do celebrations and other stuff
its something to do with the email but i dont know what to do
if anyone could help me e.g. put some instructions up or something that would help it would be much appreciated and il give you 10k ut coins thanks
08-21-2013, 12:03 PM #2
Kellis
LoanWolf
Originally posted by zMoDzV96 View Post
Hi there
i need help switching my EA fc level to another account im currently level 33 and want to swich it to another account so i can do celebrations and other stuff
its something to do with the email but i dont know what to do
if anyone could help me e.g. put some instructions up or something that would help it would be much appreciated and il give you 10k ut coins thanks

Sign into the web app or origin/ea.com on your account on which you want to switch your level to, then you'll need to go into settings and edit your origin account information.

You'll need to change the e-mail and password to the same as the account which has your higher level and achievements etc.
08-30-2013, 01:03 AM #3
Originally posted by Kellis View Post
Sign into the web app or origin/ea.com on your account on which you want to switch your level to, then you'll need to go into settings and edit your origin account information.

You'll need to change the e-mail and password to the same as the account which has your higher level and achievements etc.

i didn't get it can you do a tutorial or steps

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo