12-26-2014, 08:20 AM #1
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Long story short, I was wagering with my friend. Kept loosing. I ended up making 10 transfer, some were 100k, 200k, 500k, and one was 1,000,000. I won a few games, ended up loosing 300k.

We kept rematching, therfore I made a lot of transfers.

I didn't loose much money, cause I still have that 6.5 million share from the Ronaldo.

But this happened, On Christmas. I was trying to open the FUTmas pack, and It says NO ULTIMATE TEAM.
After hours of me trying to contact EA's shit customer support, they finally told me that they will contact the studio to tell me what happened.

On the Christmas eve, I got a email saying... I was permanently banned for selling coins.
EA Probably thinks that I was selling coins.

What they sent me... On Christmas eve.

Originally posted by another user
Dear Customer,

We are contacting you to notify you that we have found your FIFA 15 account to be in violation of our Terms of Service.

Your account has been involved in the sale of FIFA coins to a third party. Please note, that you may violate the Terms of Service if, as determined by EA in its sole discretion, you:

Buy, sell, transfer or auction (or host or facilitate the ability to allow others to buy, sell or auction), or offer to transfer, sell or auction, or buy or accept any offer to transfer, sell or auction, any game Account or game Content, including (without limitation) game characters, character attributes, items, objects, currency, credits or copyrighted material, or any other intellectual property owned or controlled by the Services, or our licensors, without first obtaining our express written permission, nor may you encourage or induce any other player to participate in such prohibited transaction(s).

We have permanently blocked your access to your Origin account.

Account closure is reserved for the most serious breaches of our Terms of Service, but can also be applied in cases where an account has accumulated a number of violations over a period of time.

Should you wish to review our Terms of Service they can be found here:

You must login or register to view this content.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

Yours sincerely,

EA Terms of Service

Note: If you feel you have received this account closure in error, please contact us at [email][email protected][/email]

#EAisGayAf

My account also had, 2 million coins left. A lot of 86+ rated above players.
12-27-2014, 07:58 AM #2
RTE
Former Staff
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
Long story short, I was wagering with my friend. Kept loosing. I ended up making 10 transfer, some were 100k, 200k, 500k, and one was 1,000,000. I won a few games, ended up loosing 300k.

I didn't loose much money, cause I still have that 6.5 million share from the Ronaldo.

But this happened, On Christmas. I was trying to open the FUTmas pack, and It says NO ULTIMATE TEAM.
After hours of me trying to contact EA's shit customer support, they finally told me that they will contact the studio to tell me what happened.

On the Christmas eve, I got a email saying... I was permanently banned for selling coins.

#EAisGayAf

damn, that sucks bro :/

The following user thanked RTE for this useful post:

iHaxel
12-30-2014, 09:38 AM #3
Aseemtha
Do a barrel roll!
Long story short, I was wagering with my friend. Kept loosing. I ended up making 10 transfer, some were 100k, 200k, 500k, and one was 1,000,000. I won a few games, ended up loosing 300k.

#EAisGayAf

Don't ask ea support call them and say u got hacked
12-30-2014, 02:12 PM #4
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by Aseemtha View Post
Don't ask ea support call them and say u got hacked

Right, what do you think I should say?
12-30-2014, 03:08 PM #5
Aseemtha
Do a barrel roll!
Right, what do you think I should say?

Idk say u got phished or hacked or lizard squad and say somene hacked u and sold all ur good players and transferred them to their account
12-31-2014, 03:06 PM #6
jaaaasonx
League Champion

#EAisGayAf

Thats a pain in the ass !
01-10-2015, 12:20 AM #7
Danielbaek
Pokemon Trainer
Smile Nice :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo