09-16-2015, 12:00 PM #1
Original
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The FIFA 16 Ultimate Team Web App is NOW LIVE and will be at full capacity by September 17th! The Transfer Market has been enabled which means returning FUT 15 players can start making FUT 16 coins right now. After selecting your FUT 16 console, returning and loyal users will receive ‘returning user’ packs. How many packs depends on FUT loyalty (I received 2 Gold Packs, 2 Player Packs and a Silver Gift Pack and got absolutely nobody).

Don’t forget to login each day to collect your free daily gifts on the Web App (for a limited time only)

I've already compiled a EPL starter squad, it isn't the greatest, but I'm sure it'll do for the opening few games (and then of course, I go berserk with the FIFA points and try to bag as many 85+ players as possible)

Here's my squad

You must login or register to view this content.

Feel free to share your teams, I've been trading for less than an hour and managed to compile this team so I'm sure people will be able to trump this!
09-16-2015, 04:35 PM #2
RTE
Keep it real!
Originally posted by Prodigy View Post
The FIFA 16 Ultimate Team Web App is NOW LIVE and will be at full capacity by September 17th! The Transfer Market has been enabled which means returning FUT 15 players can start making FUT 16 coins right now. After selecting your FUT 16 console, returning and loyal users will receive ‘returning user’ packs. How many packs depends on FUT loyalty (I received 2 Gold Packs, 2 Player Packs and a Silver Gift Pack and got absolutely nobody).

Don’t forget to login each day to collect your free daily gifts on the Web App (for a limited time only)

I've already compiled a EPL starter squad, it isn't the greatest, but I'm sure it'll do for the opening few games (and then of course, I go berserk with the FIFA points and try to bag as many 85+ players as possible)

Here's my squad

You must login or register to view this content.

Feel free to share your teams, I've been trading for less than an hour and managed to compile this team so I'm sure people will be able to trump this!

Nice man :yes: I can't wait to play this game!
09-16-2015, 04:57 PM #3
Sick, opening packs now :P

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo