09-18-2015, 01:05 PM #1
Bane.
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I used the resigner to make the debugged eboot.

DEX Debugged EBOOT: You must login or register to view this content.

Enjoy & Good Luck Modding!!!
09-19-2015, 11:35 AM #11
Bane.
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Binerz View Post
Yes. It is

Well first when will you release it and for how much?

And why wont you release stats editor, its not like it will get patched or anything.

Please im really interested.
09-19-2015, 12:34 PM #12
Binerz
Banned
Originally posted by Bane. View Post
Well first when will you release it and for how much?

And why wont you release stats editor, its not like it will get patched or anything.

Please im really interested.

Will be 15 eur.

I'm currently coding it,will be out today.
09-19-2015, 12:51 PM #13
Bane.
Bounty hunter
Will be 15 eur.

I'm currently coding it,will be out today.

Will it come with future upgrades?
09-19-2015, 01:15 PM #14
Binerz
Banned
Will it come with future upgrades?

Yeah,i will be starting with a alpha with only one team to inject,the next day i will add player swapper ect...
09-19-2015, 01:25 PM #15
Bane.
Bounty hunter
Yeah,i will be starting with a alpha with only one team to inject,the next day i will add player swapper ect...

Can you possibly make the contracts and fitness and stats all 99 ? Plus add more players to swap no just the 11 stars you had last year?
09-19-2015, 01:48 PM #16
Binerz
Banned
Can you possibly make the contracts and fitness and stats all 99 ? Plus add more players to swap no just the 11 stars you had last year?

Like i said before,player swapper in the second version will be with all player of the game,contract and fitness can't be 99,if you set it you will can't launch a game.
09-19-2015, 01:50 PM #17
Bane.
Bounty hunter
Like i said before,player swapper in the second version will be with all player of the game,contract and fitness can't be 99,if you set it you will can't launch a game.

Ok I get it, good luck with your product I hope we can be friends in NGU. BTW im make a tool for PES 16 or rather trying to get some offsets, if you can help me that would be great.
09-19-2015, 02:01 PM #18
Binerz
Banned
Ok I get it, good luck with your product I hope we can be friends in NGU. BTW im make a tool for PES 16 or rather trying to get some offsets, if you can help me that would be great.

PM me you skype Smile

The following user thanked Binerz for this useful post:

Bane.
09-19-2015, 02:45 PM #19
okayy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo