09-23-2015, 11:38 AM #1
Original
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Of course every Wednesday, EA release a TOTW, each player's card receiving a stat upgrade etc etc (If you're in this section I'm presuming you know what a TOTW card is). Trading is the most effective way of making coins, and as such, predicting a player that is going to be in-form can be of high value. If you stock up on a particular player, and his non IF card in particular, you can hold back his card (or cards) and re-release them into the market when you see there has been a price surge. The players I would invest most in will be outlined in bold.

TOTW 2 is almost upon us and my predictions are as followed (These will not ALL be correct but some will)

GK - Ralf Fahrmann - Fc Schalke (81 - 82) - Clean Sheet and 9 saves
CB - Winston Reid - West Ham United - (78- 80) - Incredible performance against Manchester City, although conceding, Reid was a standout.
CB- Kurt Zouma - Chelsea - (77-79) - Clean Sheet and 1 goal against Arsenal. Solid performance.
CB- Marc Bartra - FC Barcelona - (80 - 81) - Scored the opening goal in a cagey game, and provided an assist. Good performance.
RM >CDM - Daniel Wass - Celta Vigo ( 77-7Cool Man (aka Tustin) - 1 goal, playing out of position, solid performance.
CM - Andre Andre - FC Porto - (78-80) - 1 goal, 1 Man of the match, 1 win against rivals Benfica.
ST> LM - Ahmed Musa - CSKA Moscow - (76 - 7Cool Man (aka Tustin) - 2 goals, 1 assist, 1 man of the match. Helped his team to a 6-4 win after being 3-0 down.
CAM- Yunus Malli - FSV Mainz 05 (75- 77) 3 goals, and Man of the match. Easy prediction!
ST - Anthony Martial - Manchester United - (77 - 79) 2 goals, Man of the Match, solid performance.
CF>ST - Sebastian Giovinco - Toronto FC0 (81-82) - 2 Goals, 1 assist, 1 MOTM and an outrageous piece of skill.
ST- Gonzalo Higuain - Napoli (84-85) - 2 goals, worked tirelessly, solid performance.

The player's I have highlighted are personal preference based entirely on the squads I have in mind for building + players who have the potential to get more than 1 IF Card. The reason i have left Higuain unhighlighted is because his starting price as of now is far too high for any real profit margin.

If people would like me to do this on a weekly basis, providing TOTW predictions and tips, please let me know! I have amassed close to 40,000 coins already without purchasing a single pack, so yes, I know what I'm doing!

Edit: Bartra, Zouma & Martial (3/4 of my highlighted players) have been selected in this weeks TOTW. If anybody jumped on the opportunity to cash in on them, well done!
Last edited by Original ; 09-23-2015 at 02:08 PM.
09-23-2015, 01:20 PM #2
Lewandowski 100% TOTS I think Martial will get a TOTS card tonight as well
09-23-2015, 01:21 PM #3
I mean TOTW lol
09-23-2015, 02:04 PM #4
Original
League Champion
Originally posted by Jozyelliot1997 View Post
Lewandowski 100% TOTS I think Martial will get a TOTS card tonight as well

Lewandowski scored 5 yesterday which means he'll get a TOTW card next week. The deadline for TOTW is Monday evening I believe.

The following user thanked Original for this useful post:

Jozyelliot1997

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo