Post: Kellis' FIFA 16 Ultimate Team Coin Shop! ♦ PS4/Xbox One Coins! ✔
01-18-2016, 08:13 PM #1
Kellis
LoanWolf
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Kellis' FIFA 16 Ultimate Team Coin Shop!

Hello all, and welcome to my FIFA 16 Ultimate Team Coin Shop! Coins are for PS4, and Xbox One! Here you can purchase coins by two methods - comfort trade (fill your account directly) or by player auction. More details are below on how both those methods work. You can choose either method to purchase coins however comfort trade is much more efficient given the restrictions and limitations of player auction buy now prices on Ultimate Team. Prices and packages are all also located below.

If you are wanting to purchase, then be sure to contact me either here on NGU, or via Kik: KellisRecoveries. I'm currently not using Skype but as soon as I have set that up I will leave the details on here for those looking to contact me via that. Payment is made via PayPal, no other payments are accepted at this current moment in time.

The Purchasing Process
There are two ways you can purhcase from my coin shop, so please ensure you pick a method that you are comfortable with before purchasing. The most efficient method is via Comfort Trade (or 'fill my account'Winky Winky. The second is via Player Auction.

Method 1: Comfort Trade
To buy coins simply select the amount you would like to purchase, and once purchased I will require your FUT credentials, I will then access your FUT account and fill it with the amount of coins you have purchased, this process takes no longer than 24 hours after confirmation of purchase - it is usually complete within 30 mins. This is the most recommended and efficient way to purchase coins as it saves the time and hassle of having to repeadetly auction players on the market to received your desired amount of coins.

Method 2: Player Auction
This method is simple, but only best for purchase of a small amount of coins due to price caps. Once your order is confimed, you list players on the transfer market via console or web app to which I will purchase and you will receive your coins.

Method 3: Pre-filled Account (Coming Soon)

Prices

Comfort Trade
*Comfort Trade prices are the same for both PS4 and Xbox One
50k Coins - £10.00
100k Coins - £20.00
200k Coins - £40.00
500k Coins - £80.00
1 Mill Coins - £160.00
2 Mill Coins - £290.00

Player Auction
*Player Auction packages only go up to 100k coins, prices vary slightly between PS4 and Xbox One - see below
KEY: PS4/Xbox One
10k Coins - £3.00/£4.00
50k Coins - £10.00/£10.00
60k Coins - £12.00/£12.00
70k Coins - £14.00/£14.00
80k Coins - £16.00/£16.00
90k Coins - £18.00/£18.00
100k Coins - £20.00/£20.00

You must login or register to view this content.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo