11-01-2011, 04:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As far as I know, EA hasnt banned anyone yet. If you transferred your coins/players to another account that is safe, i recommend you leave everything at least for a couple of days because for the last pack glitch the patched it and a couple days later they issued bans. so just be cautious because a couple days without playing with your squad is worth it, i had to learn the hard way last time and lost all my shit.
11-01-2011, 07:07 PM #11
Heskey
Gym leader
Originally posted by CFC1888 View Post
Okay thanks, i'm going to do this in 1 hour. I only opened 2 3k packs, then i paid the normal 7500 for 2 premiums after it.. It's just on my mind that I think i will get banned lol. I was on last stage of transferring my master ID on EA account but bottled it as she said you can lose the UT and stats just from transferring gt to a new email. So didn't risk that..

Im not worried about it as many people have done the 910 tamper so i wouldnt stress about it mann Happy
11-01-2011, 07:09 PM #12
sakz
Haxor!
Originally posted by D.R.U.G.S. View Post
I dont belive that they are banning us... Well it's just my opinion..

Yh me too, i doubt there gonna ban us
11-01-2011, 07:10 PM #13
Originally posted by CLORD View Post
Im not worried about it as many people have done the 910 tamper so i wouldnt stress about it mann Happy

Yeah true, but easier said than done bro lol. I guess if i transfer over delete/make new transfer back it will make me think even more chance of not getting banned..Il just lose like 10k of my coins due to tax sending it over and back.
11-01-2011, 07:14 PM #14
Heskey
Gym leader
Originally posted by CFC1888 View Post
Yeah true, but easier said than done bro lol. I guess if i transfer over delete/make new transfer back it will make me think even more chance of not getting banned..Il just lose like 10k of my coins due to tax sending it over and back.

Yeah the ea tax is gay :( i lost like 30k
11-01-2011, 07:15 PM #15
zekerwel
Save Point
I dont think they can ban people through the web app, its only possible if you sold the unloaded cards... But to be sure its a good idea to transfer to a new account then delete the club and start again and transfer the cards back, that is what i have done Happy

Why is this exactly ?
11-01-2011, 07:16 PM #16
EA tax is crap true lol. To the people who don't think EA will ban are wrong, they deffo will about this.. they are claiming it now as hacking them. Did you not see the EA developer tweet saying he was going through the list and if people do it will get banned.?
11-01-2011, 07:18 PM #17
Heskey
Gym leader
Originally posted by zekerwel View Post
Why is this exactly ?

To prevent EA Banning you for using 910 codes, but its up too you if you want to do this mate Happy
11-01-2011, 07:23 PM #18
zekerwel
Save Point
To prevent EA Banning you for using 910 codes, but its up too you if you want to do this mate Happy

Don't really have a second account :confused:

If I create another user on my ps3, will I have a new ultimate team as well, and would it be safe to transfer em to that account ?
11-01-2011, 07:26 PM #19
Heskey
Gym leader
Originally posted by zekerwel View Post
Don't really have a second account :confused:

If I create another user on my ps3, will I have a new ultimate team as well, and would it be safe to transfer em to that account ?

Basically you make a new psn, load fifa, set up your ea details for your new email and load up Ultimate Team, then log in to the web app to finnish it off, jobs done Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo