11-01-2011, 04:11 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As far as I know, EA hasnt banned anyone yet. If you transferred your coins/players to another account that is safe, i recommend you leave everything at least for a couple of days because for the last pack glitch the patched it and a couple days later they issued bans. so just be cautious because a couple days without playing with your squad is worth it, i had to learn the hard way last time and lost all my shit.
11-01-2011, 06:00 PM #2
Originally posted by nivedttl90 View Post
As far as I know, EA hasnt banned anyone yet. If you transferred your coins/players to another account that is safe, i recommend you leave everything at least for a couple of days because for the last pack glitch the patched it and a couple days later they issued bans. so just be cautious because a couple days without playing with your squad is worth it, i had to learn the hard way last time and lost all my shit.

So you did the tamperdata, then sent the players to a spare account you have? Shall I do this as I opened 2 910 code packs.. shall I send my players and coins to a second account and wait 3/4 days and transfer back?! Smile
11-01-2011, 06:18 PM #3
Originally posted by CFC1888 View Post
So you did the tamperdata, then sent the players to a spare account you have? Shall I do this as I opened 2 910 code packs.. shall I send my players and coins to a second account and wait 3/4 days and transfer back?! Smile

yea thats what i did bro.. and if i were you eventought you only did it twice i would still transfer... just to be safe
11-01-2011, 06:20 PM #4
Originally posted by nivedttl90 View Post
yea thats what i did bro.. and if i were you eventought you only did it twice i would still transfer... just to be safe

would this work, transferring the account to a new email? like the way users used the method to get unbanned.. this would just be doing it before youre banned if you get me? Happy

Or should I just transfer all players and coins to a spare account.. Which one?

Thank you for reply my friend
11-01-2011, 06:47 PM #5
Heskey
Gym leader
I dont think they can ban people through the web app, its only possible if you sold the unloaded cards... But to be sure its a good idea to transfer to a new account then delete the club and start again and transfer the cards back, that is what i have done Happy

The following user thanked Heskey for this useful post:

Ѕσυίτε
11-01-2011, 06:53 PM #6
Originally posted by CLORD View Post
I dont think they can ban people through the web app, its only possible if you sold the unloaded cards... But to be sure its a good idea to transfer to a new account then delete the club and start again and transfer the cards back, that is what i have done Happy

Lol, so you transferred all your players/coins to a spare xbox or ps3 account? Then deleted that old club. Created a new one, went back onto spare accoutn and transfered all your plays/coins back?

Just making sure! and I never sold the unloaded packs as i only opened 2 and discarded them
11-01-2011, 06:56 PM #7
koolmadrid
I defeated!
last time they banned 1 week after the patch :confused:
11-01-2011, 06:57 PM #8
Heskey
Gym leader
Yeah like you said, sometimes it goes wrong and you get-1 cards, and yes deleted old club after transferring them and transferred then back, should be safe as it would of reset your buying and score history Happy
11-01-2011, 07:01 PM #9
Originally posted by CLORD View Post
Yeah like you said, sometimes it goes wrong and you get-1 cards, and yes deleted old club after transferring them and transferred then back, should be safe as it would of reset your buying and score history Happy

Okay thanks, i'm going to do this in 1 hour. I only opened 2 3k packs, then i paid the normal 7500 for 2 premiums after it.. It's just on my mind that I think i will get banned lol. I was on last stage of transferring my master ID on EA account but bottled it as she said you can lose the UT and stats just from transferring gt to a new email. So didn't risk that..
11-01-2011, 07:05 PM #10
D.R.U.G.S.
Pokemon Trainer
I dont belive that they are banning us... Well it's just my opinion..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo