11-09-2011, 10:29 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, does anyone know if there are some glitches, or tricks to win matches online? No UT matches, season online matches. Because sometimes there are players that I play against that block the game; I stop after an hour of waiting and obiouvsly they win the matches. Other times I've been waiting them after an hour, and then we play again, cause the are tired too of waiting my log out. So does anyone know?
Last edited by Brigax ; 11-09-2011 at 10:45 PM.
12-22-2011, 10:43 PM #20
lobbyhax
Trustworthy lvl 3
Originally posted by jameshird85 View Post
why you want this? learn how to play the game and u can win most matches.

i have won 8 games 2 draws and 1 loss

Its really not that hard

division 10 is easy :L

get to div 1 and then in becomes a challenge.
12-24-2011, 09:40 AM #21
Originally posted by lobbyhax View Post
division 10 is easy :L

get to div 1 and then in becomes a challenge.

If you dont master defence well then division 4 is probably the right one for many players.
To be honest, this game lacks of decent defending and lets not even talking about the so-called goal keepers... What The F*ck is wrong with 'm.......

But it has to be said, fifa wont undo this new method of playing their fifa serie's... 1 option and 1 only, learn it.

Ive complained in the start of the release about the defence, on EA forum and Youtube... But now i'm mastering it... I dont play with those ridicolous high club's like Barca, Real...
BAR-BAR REAL-REAL get's kinda boring. Everyone uses Santos or that russian club Anzhi Makhachkala with Eto'o as striker, Balázs Dzsudzsák (former PSV player) as left mid and last but not least Roberto Carlos as left defender...

This game will never be enjoyable as everyone choses strong team to beat small/low teams. The new matchmaking is a little better though but it would be great if i play with Ajax that it first searches for another Dutch opponent using a Dutch team like FC Twente or PSV Eindhoven instead of going head to head against a team with same rating but much better players. This can be balanced out with tactic's but thats another story.

My current streak is 92-12-9 using Ajax only... To everyone losing, check your tactic's, formation and those kinda things.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo