11-26-2011, 09:09 PM #1
joshblake8808
Super Premium
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What Codes Have Been Patched And What Code Is The Best For Me To Use
11-26-2011, 09:21 PM #2
Takerluke
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by joshblake8808 View Post
What Codes Have Been Patched And What Code Is The Best For Me To Use

910 is patched u cant make profit with any other
11-26-2011, 09:23 PM #3
koolmadrid
I defeated!
none are patched.. what they have did is that they have changed the value of the codes..

910 (which was 3K coins for premium gold) has been changed now to 30K coins, so those who use it without knowing will loss alot of coins..

other all codes work, like the one with 5K coins premium gold (305).. and code for 35K which gives u 12 rare players.. what is different is that in that old one u wouldn't have lost anything as if u had discard everything u would have got around 2.5K.. but now in these codes u can loss alot if u get shitt players.. but someone are making good coins with the code for 12 rare players for 35K (like if u get Robben, Augero)..
35K 12 players, all rare = 3411

this works decent for some players, that doesnt mean it should work good for u too.. overall its all about luck Smile
11-27-2011, 06:05 PM #4
Tyga.
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by koolmadrid View Post
none are patched.. what they have did is that they have changed the value of the codes..

910 (which was 3K coins for premium gold) has been changed now to 30K coins, so those who use it without knowing will loss alot of coins..

other all codes work, like the one with 5K coins premium gold (305).. and code for 35K which gives u 12 rare players.. what is different is that in that old one u wouldn't have lost anything as if u had discard everything u would have got around 2.5K.. but now in these codes u can loss alot if u get shitt players.. but someone are making good coins with the code for 12 rare players for 35K (like if u get Robben, Augero)..
35K 12 players, all rare = 3411

this works decent for some players, that doesnt mean it should work good for u too.. overall its all about luck Smile

Just used that an had RW hulk in it an some other players.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo