09-20-2012, 04:41 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So I coded some stuff for the fifa 12 gamesave today, also released a YT vid of it:

So what it basicly does is to speed up your players, accelration, they shoot harder and the passing are harder. Its there instantly, untill you delete the coded gamesave. It works online, but you can probaly be banned so dont hate on me if you get banned for it, I will release the codes or the gamesave for both bles/blus on NGU soon... I just need some likes on the vid first!

PS. Its USB Mods, no jailbreak needed as if you dont have that...

Peace Reaper

The following 9 users groaned at 1337ImAJ for this awful post:

Eddie, H-Streety, iiToYz, Implicit, LockedName, Joseph, rincoglionito, Sam, sAmIzErE
09-25-2012, 08:19 PM #11
IDontbreak
Cake is a lie
Originally posted by 1337ImAJ View Post
So I coded some stuff for the fifa 12 gamesave today, also released a YT vid of it:

So what it basicly does is to speed up your players, accelration, they shoot harder and the passing are harder. Its there instantly, untill you delete the coded gamesave. It works online, but you can probaly be banned so dont hate on me if you get banned for it, I will release the codes or the gamesave for both bles/blus on NGU soon... I just need some likes on the vid first!

PS. Its USB Mods, no jailbreak needed as if you dont have that...

Peace Reaper

You attention seeking deeptwat, I will dislike your video until you post online proof.
09-26-2012, 11:41 AM #12
I will soon, its baded on the CPU/Player settings and will release soon Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo