06-18-2013, 07:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys, how many players do you have in your FUTAutoBuyer v3.0.0.2 craked by darktheatre? Is it better to put in a huge number of players or to concentrate the search with 5 or 6 players?
12-24-2013, 08:27 PM #11
Tom Fletcher
Little One
Can one of you email me the auto buyer please :[email protected]
12-24-2013, 08:28 PM #12
JordanCarr
Glasgow Rangers FC
Originally posted by dedefr89 View Post
Hi guys, how many players do you have in your FUTAutoBuyer v3.0.0.2 craked by darktheatre? Is it better to put in a huge number of players or to concentrate the search with 5 or 6 players?

Could you send me this on skype mate?

jordancarr18
12-27-2013, 05:14 PM #13
assassinq8y
Pokemon Trainer
its for ps3 or pc
12-30-2013, 01:10 AM #14
BrinkerzHD
Ex PS3 Modder
Using Gemini's autobuyer premium and autobidder I run it with 50 players Smile
12-30-2013, 04:14 AM #15
annern
Hurah!
Originally posted by BrinkerzHD View Post
Using Gemini's autobuyer premium and autobidder I run it with 50 players Smile

Where do you find it? Smile

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. Seems sketchy though, as they are claiming to have a coin hack You must login or register to view this content. (which doesn't exist, to my acknowledge)
How much do you usually make per day?
Last edited by annern ; 12-30-2013 at 04:22 AM.
01-07-2014, 02:12 PM #16
Originally posted by dedefr89 View Post
Hi guys, how many players do you have in your FUTAutoBuyer v3.0.0.2 craked by darktheatre? Is it better to put in a huge number of players or to concentrate the search with 5 or 6 players?

Can you give me this Autobuyer ?

Narvin_V2 on Skype
01-08-2014, 09:18 PM #17
M355Y
Banned
can someone plz send me the autobuyer skype=M355Y_91
01-08-2014, 10:44 PM #18
Khemz
Roll Safe
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

So I was browsing and seeing as other guys seems to using this darktheatre cracked autobuyer I started to do some research and I have found the ones he has cracked unfortunately he has only cracked fifa 13 versions so if you want those ones check links below.

Links to Google+ (Has all the links for his hacked software) - You must login or register to view this content.

Link to Autobuyers:

1. You must login or register to view this content.

2. You must login or register to view this content.

3. You must login or register to view this content.

4. You must login or register to view this content.

Also If any of you are going to buy a autobuyer check this guy out his one is for Fifa 14 and its cracked so no need to buy another one later.

Link on NGU - You must login or register to view this content.

People on the forum above can vouch for him.

Now for a final note when using an Autobuyer please be aware that you can banned so take this into consideration when using one, however I doubt you will as there are many players using one to get Messi's and Ronaldo's for cheap & Good Luck on Buying.

Hope I Helped Happy and If you have any questions....ask away.
Last edited by Khemz ; 01-08-2014 at 10:53 PM.
01-09-2014, 06:11 PM #19
Gehirnstaub
I’m too L33T
Originally posted by JustCallMeK View Post
You must login or register to view this content.You must login or register to view this content.

So I was browsing and seeing as other guys seems to using this darktheatre cracked autobuyer I started to do some research and I have found the ones he has cracked unfortunately he has only cracked fifa 13 versions so if you want those ones check links below.

Links to Google+ (Has all the links for his hacked software) - You must login or register to view this content.

Link to Autobuyers:

1. You must login or register to view this content.

2. You must login or register to view this content.

3. You must login or register to view this content.

4. You must login or register to view this content.

Also If any of you are going to buy a autobuyer check this guy out his one is for Fifa 14 and its cracked so no need to buy another one later.

Link on NGU - You must login or register to view this content.

People on the forum above can vouch for him.

Now for a final note when using an Autobuyer please be aware that you can banned so take this into consideration when using one, however I doubt you will as there are many players using one to get Messi's and Ronaldo's for cheap & Good Luck on Buying.

Hope I Helped Happy and If you have any questions....ask away.

Could you maybe setup a tutorial for Noobs like me? Would love to earn some coins but idk how to use these tools. :-)

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo