10-03-2014, 10:53 AM #1
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, so when I was browsing through the FIFA section, I realized that there wasn't any questions and answer sub-section, correct me if I am wrong. So I thought this would be the place to post it.

Anyway, this had came up to my mind for a while now. This may be a silly question, but just is making me curious.

So, I was thinking, FIFA is server sided, but isn't GTA Online also server sided? (I'm not sure) If so, why is it that people are able to mod GTA Online, and not FIFA. Now FIFA, I know you can spoof it, but you can't make it stick.

(So basically, why is FIFA not mod-able? (not that I want to mod, just curious.) But GTA is mod-able.)

Just a bit curious, let me know if you don't get what I meant.

Any answers would be great, I hope I don't get any groans for my stupidy.
11-19-2014, 01:22 PM #11
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
Originally posted by ResistTheEarth View Post
1v1 meh Happy

Sure! Happy What's your PSN?
11-19-2014, 03:35 PM #12
alih88
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by ResistTheEarth View Post
1v1 meh Happy

I will 1v1 you on fifa 15 if your on ps3 n whats your psn name if you are
11-19-2014, 05:59 PM #13
RTE
Former Staff
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
Sure! Happy What's your PSN?

Shufts Smile
11-23-2014, 07:03 PM #14
McLovinMods
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by kizza929 View Post
I don't think that other players can see the card types/colors as I never got to test it, But I'm 85% sure they can't see the 99stats lol as I've never received any cheater messages etc, but you see a huge difference in slow players speeds It's pretty good but it's not like you over run all players but the strength etc improves and shooting is insane, I may teach people soon I'm not sure and someone will have to make a pointer as it changes everytime you close FUT & you have to set the stats when you select kits etc when readying up an opponent..

But If I do make one I'd have to make individual players it takes a while Not Happy or Sad

That's actually sick! Never saw any pictures of something like that before!
11-24-2014, 11:19 AM #15
Originally posted by McLovinMods View Post
That's actually sick! Never saw any pictures of something like that before!

I know right? lol pretty cool, I was just checking what color cards they have as I've never seen a couple of those before either.
11-24-2014, 09:40 PM #16
McLovinMods
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by kizza929 View Post
I know right? lol pretty cool, I was just checking what color cards they have as I've never seen a couple of those before either.

Ya especially the modric card taking account that you cannot get legend cards on PS3!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo