10-03-2014, 10:53 AM #1
iHaxel
We're no strangers to love
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello, so when I was browsing through the FIFA section, I realized that there wasn't any questions and answer sub-section, correct me if I am wrong. So I thought this would be the place to post it.

Anyway, this had came up to my mind for a while now. This may be a silly question, but just is making me curious.

So, I was thinking, FIFA is server sided, but isn't GTA Online also server sided? (I'm not sure) If so, why is it that people are able to mod GTA Online, and not FIFA. Now FIFA, I know you can spoof it, but you can't make it stick.

(So basically, why is FIFA not mod-able? (not that I want to mod, just curious.) But GTA is mod-able.)

Just a bit curious, let me know if you don't get what I meant.

Any answers would be great, I hope I don't get any groans for my stupidy.
11-02-2014, 02:56 PM #2
Sluekid
Bounty hunter
Fifa is 'modd-able' for sure, it's just that no-one looks into finding offsets.
For example, once you have accessed the transfer market the only 'server-sided' function used would be download of numbers (offsets). This, of-course is obvious, what I mean though is that your console receives only a 4kb file (for e.g.) - Prices.

The real question is (or should be) - "What hash method does FIFA use?"
GTA for example, uses a 6 line piece of code for converting text to hash (offset), but each game is different.

The manual way of finding offsets is to open the files into a HEX editor & search for a long, long time. However, the GTA's text-to-hash code allows you to convert functions(natives) into hashes(offsets) - Making the job a whole lot easier.

We also have LibertyV for GTA, but no tool for FIFA 15, making the job even more difficult, because we don't even know the names of the FIFA functions (natives in GTA).

Basically, in answer to your question, GTA is a massively popular game that's gained attention from programmers globally (including myself), but FIFA has not. GTA's file methods have been discovered, FIFA's has not && GTA's native-to-offset method is easy, FIFA's is unknown(publicly).

Nothing is impossible with code - We could have super-man flying around on FIFA IF enough developers come together, but the truth is FIFA's a game of skill, same as black-ops-1-zombies, I would mod myself some coins if I could (& they stuck), but what would be the point of playing if your teams maxed & you didn't earn it? You'd be put up against super-pro's all day, then if you hacked the game-play too it'd make the game no-fun, same as zombies & godmode = no fun, no skills needed.

I sure wouldn't mind modding the player-card price for one or two players though, just need the text-to-hash code :-/
Last edited by Sluekid ; 11-02-2014 at 02:58 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Sluekid for this useful post:

iHaxel, Tipton_Modz
11-17-2014, 09:07 AM #3
iHaxel
Originally posted by Sluekid View Post
Fifa is 'modd-able' for sure, it's just that no-one looks into finding offsets.
For example, once you have accessed the transfer market the only 'server-sided' function used would be download of numbers (offsets). This, of-course is obvious, what I mean though is that your console receives only a 4kb file (for e.g.) - Prices.

The real question is (or should be) - "What hash method does FIFA use?"
GTA for example, uses a 6 line piece of code for converting text to hash (offset), but each game is different.

The manual way of finding offsets is to open the files into a HEX editor & search for a long, long time. However, the GTA's text-to-hash code allows you to convert functions(natives) into hashes(offsets) - Making the job a whole lot easier.

We also have LibertyV for GTA, but no tool for FIFA 15, making the job even more difficult, because we don't even know the names of the FIFA functions (natives in GTA).

Basically, in answer to your question, GTA is a massively popular game that's gained attention from programmers globally (including myself), but FIFA has not. GTA's file methods have been discovered, FIFA's has not && GTA's native-to-offset method is easy, FIFA's is unknown(publicly).

Nothing is impossible with code - We could have super-man flying around on FIFA IF enough developers come together, but the truth is FIFA's a game of skill, same as black-ops-1-zombies, I would mod myself some coins if I could (& they stuck), but what would be the point of playing if your teams maxed & you didn't earn it? You'd be put up against super-pro's all day, then if you hacked the game-play too it'd make the game no-fun, same as zombies & godmode = no fun, no skills needed.

I sure wouldn't mind modding the player-card price for one or two players though, just need the text-to-hash code :-/

You should try modding 2 players go me! <3
11-17-2014, 09:36 AM #4
Originally posted by iHaxel View Post
You should try modding 2 players go me! <3

It's possible to mod players Winky Winky but when you max out their stats it doesn't max out all in game stats only most of them, or 'Upgrades' them, coins on the other hand I'm not sure, Fifa points I assume is server sided.. but yeah the game is possible to mod as i have a modded ultimate team.

The following user thanked kizza929 for this useful post:

iHaxel
11-17-2014, 10:50 AM #5
iHaxel
Originally posted by kizza929 View Post
It's possible to mod players Winky Winky but when you max out their stats it doesn't max out all in game stats only most of them, or 'Upgrades' them, coins on the other hand I'm not sure, Fifa points I assume is server sided.. but yeah the game is possible to mod as i have a modded ultimate team.

No not what I meant by changing the prices and stuff. Anyway, never new this was possible.

I should learn myself. Happy

Anyway, may I see your team?
11-17-2014, 11:12 AM #6
No not what I meant by changing the prices and stuff. Anyway, never new this was possible.

I should learn myself. Happy

Anyway, may I see your team?

You must login or register to view this content. - Don't mind the colors etc as I was just playing about lol, But the team Its self doesn't look all that good but I just won div 1 with only 1 draw with it and i quite like it now, been through several teams, this seems cheap and sweaty, but I seem to come across a bunch of pace abusers who just don't know how to let go of R1(Sprint) Not Happy or Sad

The following user thanked kizza929 for this useful post:

iHaxel
11-17-2014, 11:16 AM #7
iHaxel
You must login or register to view this content. - Don't mind the colors etc as I was just playing about lol, But the team Its self doesn't look all that good but I just won div 1 with only 1 draw with it and i quite like it now, been through several teams, this seems cheap and sweaty, but I seem to come across a bunch of pace abusers who just don't know how to let go of R1(Sprint) Not Happy or Sad

You should teach me how to do that! Happy I'll pay you! Happy
11-17-2014, 11:32 AM #8
You should teach me how to do that! Happy I'll pay you! Happy

I don't think that other players can see the card types/colors as I never got to test it, But I'm 85% sure they can't see the 99stats lol as I've never received any cheater messages etc, but you see a huge difference in slow players speeds It's pretty good but it's not like you over run all players but the strength etc improves and shooting is insane, I may teach people soon I'm not sure and someone will have to make a pointer as it changes everytime you close FUT & you have to set the stats when you select kits etc when readying up an opponent..

But If I do make one I'd have to make individual players it takes a while Not Happy or Sad
11-17-2014, 11:41 AM #9
iHaxel
I don't think that other players can see the card types/colors as I never got to test it, But I'm 85% sure they can't see the 99stats lol as I've never received any cheater messages etc, but you see a huge difference in slow players speeds It's pretty good but it's not like you over run all players but the strength etc improves and shooting is insane, I may teach people soon I'm not sure and someone will have to make a pointer as it changes everytime you close FUT & you have to set the stats when you select kits etc when readying up an opponent..

But If I do make one I'd have to make individual players it takes a while Not Happy or Sad

Ahh I see, do you have skype?

I'd really like to just mess around with my team. Happy
11-17-2014, 08:20 PM #10
RTE
Former Staff
Ahh I see, do you have skype?

I'd really like to just mess around with my team. Happy

1v1 meh Happy

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo