03-15-2011, 11:07 PM #1
Jake
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); MINIMUM POST COUNT TO TRADE: 100

You need to have made a minimum of 100 posts to make any trades in the FIFA Discussion forums; including, but not limited to, all Ultimate Team transactions.

If you ignore this rule your thread will be closed, and if you continue to disregard the rules it may lead to a warning/infraction.
Last edited by Jake ; 05-08-2011 at 09:14 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Jake for this useful post:

aRmyalex12, Sexter
03-21-2011, 07:18 PM #11
ignoring something cause you think its pointless is stupid
03-21-2011, 09:24 PM #12
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by Bashy View Post
tbh mate if u play UT a lot you could try posting so we knew that lol plus we could do with a mod round here. lots of scammers n shizz

Will do! And that's what I'm here for, to look after the section. That's the reason this rule was enforced, to cut down on the scammers in this section.

Originally posted by gazat123 View Post
its a pointless rule and it says under 100 posts so how can i "willingly choose to ignore the rule" if i have more than that" and no mods usually use this section unless a thread is reported i dont remember any problems with trading in this section its just phishing sites which i reported and usually all that happens is the persons posts r deleted with no infraction or anything

Just because there haven't been any scams as of yet (which I'm sure there has been, regardless), doesn't mean none will take place in the future. When users post phishing sites they will be dealt with accordingly.

Anyway, this isn't up for debate guys, if you have a problem with this rule you can PM me personally, but it's sticking.

Thread closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo