03-15-2011, 11:07 PM #1
Jake
One Man Army
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); MINIMUM POST COUNT TO TRADE: 100

You need to have made a minimum of 100 posts to make any trades in the FIFA Discussion forums; including, but not limited to, all Ultimate Team transactions.

If you ignore this rule your thread will be closed, and if you continue to disregard the rules it may lead to a warning/infraction.
Last edited by Jake ; 05-08-2011 at 09:14 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Jake for this useful post:

aRmyalex12, Sexter
03-16-2011, 07:22 PM #2
Bashy
Teddiursa ftw.
a good change, less scammers now. I'll be reminding people of this if they say theyre trading with less than 100 posts
03-16-2011, 07:30 PM #3
gazat123
facesmash fu
well thats unfare as its part of the game thats the main reason this section is used. but most people do have 100 posts. its just the phishing site links that r the problem
03-16-2011, 08:53 PM #4
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
I don't understand this. Trading is the main part of the game and is always done through in game trade offers which are fair. I don't have to complain because I have over 100 posts but I feel that this is just stupid. Has the person that made this rule ever played ultimate team?
03-16-2011, 09:11 PM #5
I believe that this is fair, so no noobs are able to scam/phish. I think we should get Middleman for this section to deal with trades to do with UT i think that this would be great!
03-16-2011, 10:06 PM #6
Dylan LPFC
Bounty hunter
I think this is very unfair because the only reason I come on this site is to trade on UT, so I can't even do it anymore due to my low post count.
03-17-2011, 05:52 PM #7
gazat123
facesmash fu
Originally posted by Dylan
I think this is very unfair because the only reason I come on this site is to trade on UT, so I can't even do it anymore due to my low post count.

just ignore the rule its got to be the most stupid rule they ever made and i dont think any of these mods play. i know 1 does but he doesnt use the section
03-21-2011, 05:33 PM #8
Jake
One Man Army
Originally posted by bankies97 View Post
I don't understand this. Trading is the main part of the game and is always done through in game trade offers which are fair. I don't have to complain because I have over 100 posts but I feel that this is just stupid. Has the person that made this rule ever played ultimate team?

I've played Ultimate Team before, but this is a rule which is across the board, transactions over Ultimate Team can still cause disputes.

Originally posted by Dylan

That's a shame to hear, but look over the other boards and get posting! 100 posts won't take too long, there are many members who post 10+ posts a day. As long as you're making genuine contributions to threads, there's nothing wrong with that.

Originally posted by gazat123 View Post
just ignore the rule its got to be the most stupid rule they ever made and i dont think any of these mods play. i know 1 does but he doesnt use the section

If you willingly choose to ignore the rule multiple times, you will be punished. As I said, I play Ultimate Team myself.

For now, the rule on UT trading sticks, but we'll have another consideration due to the added safety of the Ultimate Team system.
03-21-2011, 05:43 PM #9
Bashy
Teddiursa ftw.
Originally posted by Dave
I've played Ultimate Team before, but this is a rule which is across the board, transactions over Ultimate Team can still cause disputes.

That's a shame to hear, but look over the other boards and get posting! 100 posts won't take too long, there are many members who post 10+ posts a day. As long as you're making genuine contributions to threads, there's nothing wrong with that.

If you willingly choose to ignore the rule multiple times, you will be punished. As I said, I play Ultimate Team myself.

For now, the rule on UT trading sticks, but we'll have another consideration due to the added safety of the Ultimate Team system.

tbh mate if u play UT a lot you could try posting so we knew that lol plus we could do with a mod round here. lots of scammers n shizz
03-21-2011, 07:14 PM #10
gazat123
facesmash fu
Originally posted by Dave

its a pointless rule and it says under 100 posts so how can i "willingly choose to ignore the rule" if i have more than that" and no mods usually use this section unless a thread is reported i dont remember any problems with trading in this section its just phishing sites which i reported and usually all that happens is the persons posts r deleted with no infraction or anything

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo