04-17-2011, 07:11 PM #1
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I need help making an English premier league team for 250,000 coins. I am on PS3 so that you know the prices. I only like formations with 4 defenders and 2 strikers so anything with a 4 at the start and a 2 at the end. I think I would quite like Torres and tevez upfront but I know that would be a lot of the price.

Thanks!
04-17-2011, 07:16 PM #2
CharlieTwigg
<3FifaFifaFifa<3
Originally posted by bankies97 View Post
I need help making an English premier league team for 250,000 coins. I am on PS3 so that you know the prices. I only like formations with 4 defenders and 2 strikers so anything with a 4 at the start and a 2 at the end. I think I would quite like Torres and tevez upfront but I know that would be a lot of the price.

Thanks!

do not get tevez! please! shitshitshitshit.
04-17-2011, 07:29 PM #3
Neymar
I dunno what to say anymore?
Originally posted by CharlieTwigg View Post
do not get tevez! please! shitshitshitshit.

Who should I get then? Torres and ......
04-17-2011, 07:31 PM #4
CharlieTwigg
<3FifaFifaFifa<3
Originally posted by bankies97 View Post
Who should I get then? Torres and ......

torres anddddd.. Darren Bent. Actually, tevez won't be that bad because he's small and fast which would go with torres, but I'd go for bent. Also, you should count yourself lucky when buying torres, I had to pay 170k when I first had him :( haha
04-17-2011, 07:53 PM #5
Dutminator
Who’s Jim Erased?
reina or IF howard in net
richards, ferdinand, IF shawcross, Cole - DEF
yaya toure, essien/IF hitzelburger - CDMs
Nasri/modric/vdv/rvp/holden - CAMs
Torres (liverpool as hes cheaper)/ IF Jones/ IF Ba/ Ballotelli/ IF Zamora/Dzeko/ Adebayor the list goes on

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo