04-19-2011, 09:26 PM #1
Szi_77
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Closing Thread due to a scamming low-life's: C is for Cookie/xMol2aLz-/xRecoiLz, Aim Fire Dead/Jack-The-Joker

Mods please close
Last edited by Szi_77 ; 05-02-2011 at 05:10 PM.

The following user thanked Szi_77 for this useful post:

LegendLahori
05-02-2011, 09:56 AM #29
Szi_77
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by EnD
um.. idk the value of players atm, but £10?

Sorry I should of mentioned but if I change:

A. Lennon, Huddlestone And Hart -> Wright Phillips, Any Cm,Cdm,Cam or Johnson And IF Simonsen, would you still be willing to go through with the deal?

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Originally posted by homseyS View Post
how much do you want for berbatov nani persie terry

Persie and Terry are on hold but, make an offer the any others Smile

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Originally posted by Smurf
erm is £2 okay?

Higuain & Ramos maybe available again, but Terry may not :P sorry man

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Originally posted by h View Post
how much for

-Joe Hart
-Glen Johnson
-Aaron Lennon
-Ashley Cole

All on hold at the minute, sorry man Smile
05-02-2011, 10:26 AM #30
LegendLahori
Who’s Jim Erased?
Originally posted by 77 View Post

A. Lennon, Huddlestone And Hart -> Wright Phillips, Any Cm,Cdm,Cam or Johnson And IF Simonsen, would you still be willing to go through with the deal?

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Do you accsept offer 10£ for Arsenal Spurs and 15£ for Brazilien? Or what did u accsept? i pay 15£ for Brazil Happy
05-02-2011, 10:55 AM #31
EnD*
Smiley Stories

um.. what about the man united team, have you sold it yet? I'd be interested in it..

or.. these players
Nasri
Arshavin
Sagna
Ferdie
Ashely Cole
Nani
van Persie
Terry
Lennon
Last edited by EnD* ; 05-02-2011 at 11:15 AM.
05-02-2011, 01:36 PM #32
Szi_77
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by LegendLahori View Post
Do you accsept offer 10£ for Arsenal Spurs and 15£ for Brazilien? Or what did u accsept? i pay 15£ for Brazil Happy

I accepted the £15 for the Brazil squad and I thought u had bid £12 for Arsenal & Spurs so I accepted that also lol Smile

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Originally posted by EnD
um.. what about the man united team, have you sold it yet? I'd be interested in it..

or.. these players
Nasri
Arshavin
Sagna
Ferdie
Ashely Cole
Nani
van Persie
Terry
Lennon

If your buying a team you get priority over people who just want players out of certain squads, and no offers on the united squad and the team is only missing vidic Smile
05-02-2011, 02:08 PM #33
LegendLahori
Who’s Jim Erased?
I accepted the £15 for the Brazil squad and I thought u had bid £12 for Arsenal & Spurs so I accepted that also lol Smile

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

If your buying a team you get priority over people who just want players out of certain squads, and no offers on the united squad and the team is only missing vidic Smile

I give u 15 for brazil but could i get 5000 coins as well? and whats ur paypal? And second since i got more rep and have been scamme for 40 £ for black ops hack u send me half of the players first then i send u all the money then u send me rest Happy
05-02-2011, 02:11 PM #34
Szi_77
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by LegendLahori View Post
I give u 15 for brazil but could i get 5000 coins as well? and whats ur paypal? And second since i got more rep and have been scamme for 40 £ for black ops hack u send me half of the players first then i send u all the money then u send me rest Happy

Yea thats no probz although I only have 1,000 coins Smile
05-02-2011, 02:24 PM #35
EnD*
Smiley Stories
um 15£ for united then?
05-02-2011, 02:53 PM #36
LegendLahori
Who’s Jim Erased?
Selling everything I have in Ultimate Team due to a scamming low-life: C is for Cookie/xMol2aLz-/xRecoiLz, but anyway here they are:

You must login or register to view this content.

* You must login or register to view this content.

Any Offers, I think I have some more 80+ players but with this many squads I dont know who isnt in a team lol

Goal: Make back the £150 scammed from me :(

^^^ Is it possible with these squads?

I will favour bids for teams over players Smile

P.s No vBux, looking for cash, Paypal & Moneybookers <--- Because I dont know any other way Smile

* Arsenal & Spurs, Brazilian, La Liga & England Starting 11 On Hold

100% Trustworthy Beast OF A GUY!
05-02-2011, 04:56 PM #37
Szi_77
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by EnD
um 15£ for united then?

Have sold rafael but if I can put zabaleta into the deal if thats ok? Smile

Also is it only the United 11 or both Chelsea and United?

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

Aim_Fire_Dead is a Scamming **** do not trust!!!!
Last edited by Szi_77 ; 05-02-2011 at 03:25 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo