05-03-2011, 10:20 PM #1
TheRandomGuy128
Hates Grammar Nazis
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so I got hacked a while ago and now that I'm getting my ps3 back Instead of building my team of one player like I did last time (essien in a pack sold him for like 70k) I'm jsut going to buy a Full liga BBVA squad from someone Hopefully

My requirements:
Team has to be in 41212 (preferably but ill accept other formations)
the Team has to be in Information (Not as In IF players but as in the say if 4231 all players have to be in a 4231 formation)

and u name the price and if I don't like well go old school on battling the price... name ure price on either USA dollars or pounds
05-04-2011, 09:27 AM #2
LegendLahori
Who’s Jim Erased?
70 k for this team: All in 5-2-1-2 You must login or register to view this content.
05-04-2011, 04:30 PM #3
Dylan LPFC
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TheRandomGuy128 View Post
Ok so I got hacked a while ago and now that I'm getting my ps3 back Instead of building my team of one player like I did last time (essien in a pack sold him for like 70k) I'm jsut going to buy a Full liga BBVA squad from someone Hopefully

My requirements:
Team has to be in 41212 (preferably but ill accept other formations)
the Team has to be in Information (Not as In IF players but as in the say if 4231 all players have to be in a 4231 formation)

and u name the price and if I don't like well go old school on battling the price... name ure price on either USA dollars or pounds

???? You must login or register to view this content.
05-04-2011, 09:40 PM #4
TheRandomGuy128
Hates Grammar Nazis
Originally posted by Dylan
???? You must login or register to view this content.

Holy bejesus(<--- first time I use this expression) hmm name a price? cuse I seroiusly don't know how much to offer
05-04-2011, 10:52 PM #5
Nvm, didn't read that it was xbox! My bad.
Last edited by Addict101 ; 05-04-2011 at 10:59 PM.
05-05-2011, 07:46 AM #6
Dylan LPFC
Bounty hunter
Well I've been offered £100 for it But that is'nt even half of my full squad
05-05-2011, 02:00 PM #7
TheRandomGuy128
Hates Grammar Nazis
Originally posted by Dylan
Well I've been offered £100 for it But that is'nt even half of my full squad

Yea im not gonna lie I kinda knew it it would be around that price range that team is just too good to be true and the chemistry is really good as well, Oh well I'm not looking towards paying that much I was looking towards buying a full between decent and good squad for around 30-50 usa dollars and thats WAY too underpriced for your team, but if someone doesn't post a squad that I don't like and coins are back on Ebay Imma try to imitate your team :p (around 400k coins on probably :S even more probably) well how much did it cost you to make it though coins wise?
05-05-2011, 03:54 PM #8
Dylan LPFC
Bounty hunter
Yea im not gonna lie I kinda knew it it would be around that price range that team is just too good to be true and the chemistry is really good as well, Oh well I'm not looking towards paying that much I was looking towards buying a full between decent and good squad for around 30-50 usa dollars and thats WAY too underpriced for your team, but if someone doesn't post a squad that I don't like and coins are back on Ebay Imma try to imitate your team :p (around 400k coins on probably :S even more probably) well how much did it cost you to make it though coins wise?

Well before PSN went down I wrote all my players down and price checked them and got around 2m but thats, This team Brazil team, Inform liverpool team and loads of random players
05-05-2011, 04:08 PM #9
LegendLahori
Who’s Jim Erased?

u want mine? look at the top...
05-05-2011, 04:43 PM #10
Refusing
Problem? Didn't Think So.
Holy bejesus(<--- first time I use this expression) hmm name a price? cuse I seroiusly don't know how much to offer

That isn't a good team. If you give me £60 via PayPal I can probably work out a PROPER Liga BBVA Team (without Messi and Ronaldo Together they are £70 alone)

My Xbox team was worth over £300 and I had about 6million coins left. Sold it all on eBay.
Last edited by Refusing ; 05-05-2011 at 04:55 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo